Jul 1, 2021

Weekly news

Cheers, guys.
I'm still writing the text and script for the update, about 70 percent is already ready.
When writing, I increasingly ask myself why I had to write so much. Well, it was very interesting for me to do this, but it's quite difficult to transfer the mechanics of tabletop role-playing games into a visual novel (I do not advise anyone to do this).
View attachment 2706230
These little teasers are always welcome!

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Weekly news

Cheers, guys.
I'm still writing the text and script for the update, about 70 percent is already ready.
When writing, I increasingly ask myself why I had to write so much. Well, it was very interesting for me to do this, but it's quite difficult to transfer the mechanics of tabletop role-playing games into a visual novel (I do not advise anyone to do this).
View attachment 2706230
I am a writer myself and yesssssssss.... a lot of rough draft never makes it into the story. Wager its worst when you're coding a story into a game.

Planning your storyline five steps ahead in a loose rough draft with only concepts detailed. Listing those points you want to work with generally. Then go back and go back for a little more detail on each--then rough draft another five steps before writing on the previous storyline. It gives you a working overview of the story at all times. It avoids plot holes and gives you a chance to catch any weaknesses like timeline conflicts.

It's my understanding the "mother" will appear from earlier comments posted here. From the standpoint of where the story is with character development, you're going to hit against the timeline since summer is quickly passing. One of two things will happen if the story is too far advanced in summer. First, the mother's visit will not be in the game, or second, it'll be a rush to get whatever content you wish to use. An example would be the US school system for summer vacation usually is from the first week of June to the first week of September--it's just a general time marker used in the states and isn't 100% in all areas...suspect in Europe its totally different.

Reactions: Minheer

Johnnyboy11

Oct 6, 2017

Weekly news

Cheers, guys.
View attachment 2706230
logoarh is a G

Reactions: acoto and Jorjor69

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
It's hard to understand the mechanics on the start. If you're doing things for a relationships, so... You still need an arousal. So, I just cheated and rise all of my stats with both girls to 99 and the game starts to be interesting immidetly!

Reactions: nergalip

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
It's hard to understand the mechanics on the start. If you're doing things for a relationships, so... You still need an arousal. So, I just cheated and rise all of my stats with both girls to 99 and the game starts to be interesting immidetly!
Cheating defeats the purpose of even playing the game. This is a multipath game with lots of different outcomes depending on what stats you choose to build. What makes it hard is you can easily some outcomes by one stat point by a bad decision earlier in the game.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Cheating defeats the purpose of even playing the game. This is a multipath game with lots of different outcomes depending on what stats you choose to build. What makes it hard is you can easily some outcomes by one stat point by a bad decision earlier in the game.
Yes but multipath in this game has problems, Even though i rised the stats and followed the main brother story same events (MC+Sister) did not played and i had to watch them from the gallery...

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people, is it possible to download the DAZ3D modeling program for tablets and laptops ?! And where can I find the link if it's possible?!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
people, is it possible to download the DAZ3D modeling program for tablets and laptops ?! And where can I find the link if it's possible?!
Off topic as all fuck, but no.
Daz requires heavy ass hardware, it'd take hours to get a single render out of all but the absolute most ridiculously over power android devices and you'd probably have to completely forgo a lot of features and you'd definitely not be able to ray trace. There'd be no point in an android app.

Also this game was also rendered in virt-a-mate, not Daz. Which I found an android apk for, although I highly doubt it'd actually be usable on it. VAM is less intensive than daz but it still requires a fairly high end graphics card and a lot of ram.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
This game is rendered in The Klub 17, not VaM.
Also, daz requires a lot LESS power than VaM. Sure, it gonna eat all VRAM it can get, but you can make renders even on potato PCs. They just will take longer, or crash Daz.
As for VAM, GPU isn't that much important. Most people suffer from CPU single core performance, because of limitations of the old unity version it's build on, and most of the physics calculated on single core. If CPU is just mid range there will be close to no difference if it's 8gb rtx 2080, or 24gb 4090.
As for system RAM [not VRAM], after latest patches 16GB shouldn't crash that much anymore, sure with 32 there will be no crashes at all.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I started this game and I'm playing three paths, the one where MC corrupts and attracks the sister, the one in which he lets the brother gets the sister, and the other one where they share the sister. Yet I'm still missing content. is there a true walkthrough for that?

Also am I the only one disapointed that the Boss NTR Route ends after he gets his way with her?

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I started this game and I'm playing three paths, the one where MC corrupts and attracks the sister, the one in which he lets the brother gets the sister, and the other one where they share the sister. Yet I'm still missing content. is there a true walkthrough for that?

Also am I the only one disapointed that the Boss NTR Route ends after he gets his way with her?
I have the same problem and i have metioned twice but no answer...
it's frustrating to play a game from the beginning and when it ends you see (scenes in gallery) that you haven't seen some scenes because they haven't been activated even though you've played that particular path and have the necessary stats

Mutipath = Multiproblems

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

No friend,I also liked the scenes with the boss,I would like these scenes to continue.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Good afternoon guys,

I still don't have time to finish the text and script, about 90 percent is ready.
Looks like I'll have to take the first week out of July to finish it. Let's pray for fakk2, who will have to read all this text and correct my mistakes.
A small episode from the game, just so that there is not just one text:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Good afternoon guys,

I still don't have time to finish the text and script, about 90 percent is ready.
Looks like I'll have to take the first week out of July to finish it. Let's pray for fakk2, who will have to read all this text and correct my mistakes.
Shhh, Don't worry little brother it will all be over soon.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023

Good afternoon guys,

interesting and how it will be necessary to open this scene in the game)))

Reactions: acoto
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes