drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Pardon a dumb noob, but how do I use these save files in my game?
Put them in your save folder and an icon will come up on page 2. But theses are useless for the current version as the paths are completed to the end of v2.5. Basically you can use these as a starting point for v2.6

Reactions: Jorjor69

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Five days ago (Monday) he promised the update in two days and then he disappeared.
Too bad! This guy had started well, but as the days went by he started to look like the others. Too many excuses since he started working on this latest update.

Dennishartung

Jul 25, 2020
Five days ago (Monday) he promised the update in two days and then he disappeared.
Too bad! This guy had started well, but as the days went by he started to look like the others. Too many excuses since he started working on this latest update.
he only releases Updates on Sunday, relax. I'm sure it will come today

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Someone in Discord said: "The update will not be until next weekend, and it is still in the best case. I still can't finish writing the text and script"...nobody denied so...
He starting missing the release date and we waiting for one day (of playtime instead of 2) that it has nothing to do with the story. I said that D&D was a bad idea. At least he suspended payments.

Reactions: Jorjor69

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good day, guys.

My "couple of days to finish" stretched pretty much.

I'm still finishing writing the text and script, I had to redo a few renders a bit. Such a disappointing case. I sent most of the text for verification and it is already ready.

In general, in order not to violate my own deadlines again, I will say this, the update will definitely be ready until next Sunday, maybe earlier, but this is not for sure.

Here are some cute(in my opinion) shots with Kasie, on which she does not believe, opposes and is shy of the MC character:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Weekly news

Good day, guys.

I'm still finishing writing the text and script, I had to redo a few renders a bit. Such a disappointing case. I sent most of the text for verification and it is already ready.

In general, in order not to violate my own deadlines again, I will say this, the update will definitely be ready until next Sunday, maybe earlier, but this is not for sure.

Here are some cute(in my opinion) shots with Kasie, on which she does not believe, opposes and is shy of the MC character:

Actually, what I am interested in is how you worked game night into the story. It doesn't matter if D&D 'fits,' though considering the age group, sure its plausible. So yes am interested. More I am curious how Kasie agrees to be rather revealing in her attire. Hopefully there is enough content after the game night to give context to the events... am thinking as a guess it's more an opportunity build relationship points then arousal

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Actually, what I am interested in is how you worked game night into the story. It doesn't matter if D&D 'fits,' though considering the age group, sure its plausible. So yes am interested. More I am curious how Kasie agrees to be rather revealing in her attire. Hopefully there is enough content after the game night to give context to the events... am thinking as a guess it's more an opportunity build relationship points then arousal
Actually, I like this idea too. imagine; playing dungeon and dragons with your older sister and then fuck her :)
a lovely idea :love:

Reactions: DeD95 and Nulldev

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I have a bad taste with D&D in-game. I remember Project Sage did add it and it was not long after that the game was abandoned. also, I didnt like it, there was other path I wanted more. but since the DEV did a good job up to that point I just thought its ok, next update will have something more juicy. I do hope this is not the case here. if so, its a bad omen doing D&D.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017

Weekly news

Good day, guys.

This game is on its way out.
it always starts like that when devs start to loose interest in their own game. A dev who promised an update in two days, then he disappears for six days, he then comes to promise the update in a week while adding that it is not for sure so as not to break his deadlines "again" . It's weird that I feel like I've seen this before.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Again in Discord: "This one day update turned out to be the biggest one counting other updates for 2 days of all time, if you count the renders. If we count the text, then 5 times more than the biggest update.
I'll finish it anyway, it's a matter of honor for me now. And I'll take 2 extra weeks of rest after the release, probably"...

My opinion... He starting missing the release date (twice now in the same update) and we waiting for one day (of playtime instead of 2) that it has nothing to do with the story. I said that D&D was a bad idea. All this from previous games always means the start of abadoned. At least he suspended payments. It is a Great game that i love and i support so i cross my heart to be again back on track. PS the ears in the latest photos are just ugly...

He reply on me in discord: "If I decide to drop the game, I'll tell you about it right away, don't worry. As for the DnD game, I just really wanted to do it, but I didn't calculate my capabilities, yes, it's my fault, but this happens to everyone. If you think I don't live up to your expectations, you can always cancel your subscription. Thank you for your support by the way".

My opinion again... I trully hope for the best because its a GREAT game....

Last edited:

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Again in Discord: "This one day update turned out to be the biggest one counting other updates for 2 days of all time, if you count the renders. If we count the text, then 5 times more than the biggest update.
I'll finish it anyway, it's a matter of honor for me now. And I'll take 2 extra weeks of rest after the release, probably"...

My opinion... He starting missing the release date (twice now in the same update) and we waiting for one day (of playtime instead of 2) that it has nothing to do with the story. I said that D&D was a bad idea. All this from previous games always means the start of abadoned. At least he suspended payments. It is a Great game that i love and i support so i cross my heart to be again back on track. PS the ears in the latest photos are just ugly...

He reply on me in discord: "If I decide to drop the game, I'll tell you about it right away, don't worry. As for the DnD game, I just really wanted to do it, but I didn't calculate my capabilities, yes, it's my fault, but this happens to everyone. If you think I don't live up to your expectations, you can always cancel your subscription. Thank you for your support by the way".

My opinion again... I trully hope for the best because its a GREAT game....
The dev is not honest here.
we learned to feel the bullshit festival from miles away.
Unfotunately, The smell of abandonment is getting stronger as the days go by.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018

My opinion again... I truly hope for the best because its a GREAT game....
The problem here is that most developers of these games are new to it. So they make the same beginner mistakes.
That makes sense.
The mistake that often leads to abandonment is that they are ambitious and want to add something bigger at some point. and it takes longer than usual due to it being full of bottlenecks during creation. It was underestimated due to the developer not realising how much work his promise would cost.
All in all that is not wrong. but nothing stops creativity as fast as a huge mountain of bottlenecks coupled with promises made and angry impatient players.
I would recommend a dev to either:
1. Never mention it when they try a big update like this but work on it in secret to prevent the promise pressure
or
2. Have a few updates at the ready already on the shelf. By secretly working ahead. So that those can get released in the meantime relieving the developer of the pressure of the expectant community.
or
3. Owe up and honesty say it is too much and offer an alternative. like asking the community to go back to regular updates and dropping the extra big update fully until more experience is acquired further on in the development. To keep the development from hitting that bottleneck wall. Problem of this one is: a delayed update or problem mentioned by ANY dev on this forum leads to triggering the community's TRAUMA of abandoned games. (yes trauma. it is what it is).

What am I gonna do? I'm gonna wait. because that is all the influence I have.

akirome

May 16, 2017
First of all, in my opinion, dev has been fairly honest with us regarding this update. In general he is making update that is up to his liking but he is little bit lazy lately due to various reasons. He also want to go to vacation but he is trying to give us update before he goes. He was always very transparent about his plans for the game and I applaud him fot that. I don't understand why you are attacking him so much. How you can possibly know that he will abandon this game? Even if he end up abandoning this game it's well in his right to do so. I hope that he is the kind of guy who doesn't give in to all of negative comments. He should know that there is a lot of people like me, who respect the work he does, that absolutely loves the game that he makes and that are appreciating communication that he have with us ... fans of his game.
Great work "Logo", we are with you all the way.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes