moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

Good afternoon guys,

I still don't have time to finish the text and script, about 90 percent is ready.
Looks like I'll have to take the first week out of July to finish it. Let's pray for fakk2, who will have to read all this text and correct my mistakes.
A small episode from the game, just so that there is not just one text:

smother-muffled-yelling.gif

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people that would paluchit haroshy scene what is more important ?! Is it good for us and Casey's high arousal or just Casey's high arousal?! just so that I don’t always do it, there’s always not enough or an attitude or an awakening, damn it, that’s interesting how the dabitsa of a high attitude and an awakening without fashion .. which one has an idea ?! :( :unsure::rolleyes:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Afternoon, folks.

I don't have time to finish the text and script, so you'll have to wait a little longer, there's a day or two left to do.
I think in a couple of days to manage and send the transfer for verification. My vacation starts on Monday, so I hope to finish everything as soon as possible.

And since I'm going to rest in July (not all of it, *whimper*), I suspended payments on both sites for this month.
Oh, and I figured out about porting the game to android, well, I didn't figure it out directly, but I updated the renpy and everything worked, lol. So starting from this version, I will provide ports to android on the day of release by myself.

Here are some shots of young Kasie for you while you wait for the update:

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023

Afternoon, folks.

I don't have time to finish the text and script, so you'll have to wait a little longer, there's a day or two left to do.
I think in a couple of days to manage and send the transfer for verification. My vacation starts on Monday, so I hope to finish everything as soon as possible.

And since I'm going to rest in July (not all of it, *whimper*), I suspended payments on both sites for this month.
Oh, and I figured out about porting the game to android, well, I didn't figure it out directly, but I updated the renpy and everything worked, lol. So starting from this version, I will provide ports to android on the day of release by myself.

bro better tell me when ms will be able to fuck casey not in the way of ntr but in a normal way you can tell how her friend fucks what are we waiting for?!? and then the zodalbalo are waiting

Afternoon, folks.

bro better tell me when ms will be able to fuck casey not in the way of ntr but in a normal way you can tell how her friend fucks what are we waiting for?!? and then the zodalbalo are waiting

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021

Entitled little bitch.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Who is ms? and what is zodalbalo?

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes