• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Logo just grabbed more than he could swallow. Poor fella wanted to take a vacation at the beginning of the month - a break from both the main work and the development of the game, but he just can't finish the update. :D
One can only envy his perseverance.

zucchort

Aug 5, 2017
Seems like he couldn't do it this week either. I think he isn't gonna do things unplaned previously anymore. I hope.
He could have tried do this as a spin off game.

Reactions: Belllm10

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Good evening folks,

I didn't make it until this weekend(yeah, again). I will not justify myself, I will only say that the text and the script are finished, I am finishing the translation of the second part of the text and will send it for verification today.
While it's being checked, I'll do a bunch of little things.

So, I won't give you a deadline now, but I think in the coming days the update will see the light.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
how can i edit the saves? they are encrypted or smth
is there a way to decrypt them? if yes, please tell me
To decrypt them you can use a save editor for example this one
then you can modify some attributes: affection, dexterity, lust, and so on...

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
I would recommend to find a site where there is this game with mods for the gallery and changes in our attitude, if it’s happened to you that you always don’t get enough or your excitation or trust of Casey from this, sometimes it’s difficult to open a sensible scene

• Angry
Reactions: MrTrue

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Uh, hello everyone. I plunged into work and did not go to the forum, and you have already buried me here.

As you correctly wrote, I decided to bite off a piece that was too much for me, and spent not only a lot of nerves, but also half of the vacation to complete the update. Plus of course my inexperience in creating games.

About the fact that making a game about DnD is a mistake, then I don't think so. I really wanted to do it, and I did it, but for a long time, yes, I had to trim about a third of what I had planned, but still.
If you don't like it, well, okay, but I'm not going to give up my ideas and dreams.

Thank you to everyone who supports and to everyone who reasonably criticizes, I ask the rest to find something else that will please you.

The update will be released tomorrow

Last edited:

awersja

Sep 25, 2017
Uh, hello everyone. I plunged into work and did not go to the forum, and you have already buried me here.

As you correctly wrote, I decided to bite off a piece that was too much for me, and spent not only a lot of nerves, but also half of the vacation to complete the update. Plus of course my inexperience in creating games.

About the fact that making a game about DnD is a mistake, then I don't think so. I really wanted to do it, and I did it, but for a long time, yes, I had to trim about a third of what I had planned, but still.
If you don't like it, well, okay, but I'm not going to give up my ideas and dreams.

Thank you to everyone who supports and to everyone who reasonably criticizes, I ask the rest to find something else that will please you.

don't turn the cat's tail
people believed in your promises, so come to terms with the fact that some may be disappointed

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021

The vocal few should not represent the silent many.
Alot of us don't mind this and support you wholeheartedly.
I hope you learned alot of things from doing this and don't shy away from trying something again.
Sad to hear that it had to eat away so much of your vacation and free time.
Doing great for a first time dev so don't let the negative comments get you too down. Alot of people on this site are very jaded from experienced devs trying something new for a stuck or slow formula and extending dev times.
Keep on going and can't wait to play the update tomorrow!

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

I just want to say you have made the best slowburn incest story i have ever read
Your game is really good :)

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
don't turn the cat's tail
people believed in your promises, so come to terms with the fact that some may be disappointed
I know I've been delayed a few times and I apologize for that. I wrote in the news why this happened, I didn't hide anywhere and didn't hide the progress, I just didn't calculate the time.

I advise you to join the discord, if you follow the game (this is not an advertisement for my server), there you can ask about the current progress during the week. I always do updates on progress on Sundays.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
I really don't recommend cheating the stats in this game with the way the game checks for values and event flags. For example, cheating your relationship stat with Mia will also affect some of Cassie's scenes.

If you're just going to cheat, might as well just use a gallery unlocker or unpack the image files.

The game is relatively straighforward with how you unlock scenes. Just pick the choice with the icon you want and just stick with it. The game wants you to have multiple playthroughs if you want to see all the scenes.

Reactions: Alxwolf74

awersja

Sep 25, 2017
I know I've been delayed a few times and I apologize for that. I wrote in the news why this happened, I didn't hide anywhere and didn't hide the progress, I just didn't calculate the time.

I advise you to join the discord, if you follow the game (this is not an advertisement for my server), there you can ask about the current progress during the week. I always do updates on progress on Sundays.
I forgive you, but think about adding nicer toenails to Kasie (tk17 hook5 ;) ) xD

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes