• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
popular question, what is better for casey to be aroused or for her to have average levels of confidence and arousal?
what would paluchit good scheny .. which option is better ?! :unsure:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I'm waiting for the cheat / gallery mod for 2.6 / don't wanna miss any scenes
In the previous update when you play from start to the end the gallery unlocked everything by itself... i hope that the same thing will happen again in 2.6.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
popular question, what is better for casey to be aroused or for her to have average levels of confidence and arousal?
what would paluchit good scheny .. which option is better ?! :unsure:
it is better to play with excitement or with attitude separately.
In the previous update when you play from start to the end the gallery unlocked everything by itself... i hope that the same thing will happen again in 2.6.
yes, it's work.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Summer Story [v0.2.6] [Logo] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.2.6 · · · (609 MiB :: 3.27 GiB)
Mac v0.2.6 · · · (594.5 MiB :: 3.26 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
and what would MC palisos need to have a niche from our casey? it’s just for me now, but I opened this screen because of this, it seems .. earlier, mine didn’t open it, maybe things were in our relationship

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Stop spreading lies.

Nyx is a passive-agressive, vile and immature turd who quit F95 in a PMS induced temper tantrum over an innocuous post meant to poke fun at entitled leechers bitching about update frequency. Then her braindead white knight virgins showed up to defend their disgusting queen turning the thread into a toxic cesspool.

After over 3 years and several dozen games played she is only one of 3 devs (DrPrickCunt and Enyo Eerie) that manage to be on my shit list. She won't be missed.
what did DrPrickcunt, who I assume is a euphemism for DrPinkCake do?

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Well I don’t like D&D in the games but overall the update was bad.
That doesn’t bother me because I believe or better I hope that he will continue with the story in the next updates.
The thing that is starting to bothering me is that every path you take you will lose the half of the scenes and watching the game through the gallery is not fun…

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? I keep getting fail checks for everything like Kenny doesn't support you etc
I don´t think so but there is a few things to keep in mind when playing that will help, before you start the game deside what kind of route you want and stick to that no matter what, do you share with kenny or keep her to yourself, do you follow love or lust route i also use universal renpy mod its not perfect but it is helpfull. There is a few small branching paths inside love or lust and support or no support route but for now they change only small things.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes