Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, that's what I also did. Probably missed some choice in one of the older updats.
Looks like I have to play the whole thing again.
Thanks anyway!
Sorry I couldn't help more
I suck at giving people advice because I usually forget what choices I make in these games

Reactions: Moanie

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, can someone lay out the possible options? Is there a way for one brother (MC for an alpha run, the other for a NTR run) to get the sister by themselves? Or is the main goal for them to share her?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Let's try this again: Ok, can someone lay out the possible options? Is there a way for one brother (MC for an alpha run, the other for a NTR run) to get the sister by themselves? Or is the main goal for them to share her?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Let's try this again: Ok, can someone lay out the possible options? Is there a way for one brother (MC for an alpha run, the other for a NTR run) to get the sister by themselves? Or is the main goal for them to share her?
Yes, you can choose the path of a relationship only with the hero.

About the fact that she shows warm feelings for Kenny, what did you think? That she just won't pay attention to the fact that her younger brother lives nearby and will ignore him?

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I really like this game. It appears from my signature and personally it is one of the last three games I support financially. But once again the creator of this game has no interest to us. A very good update, but once again 50% of the videos are not enabled while playing. Even now, although I have the numbers needed, I didn't see the videos with the nice development of the story B + S while playing the game. I saw the videos once again in the gallery... The dev should release a walkthrough...but honest i think that the paths are so mixed up that even he cannot follow one story with 100% success in making the correct vids to play...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone help me understand why in this scene Kasie won't give me permission to look at it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At what point in the game should I get permission? I've always chosen her in the scenes, i always helped her.
Also me states are like this:
I do not think i can have better states then this, because as i say, i always choice her and help her.
But no matter how many times I try to change my choice in old saves, this point is one of the few that I can't win.

Someone have some advice?
Thank you

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Guys can someone help me understand why in this scene Kasie won't give me permission to look at it?
At what point in the game should I get permission? I've always chosen her in the scenes, i always helped her.
Also me states are like this:
I do not think i can have better states then this, because as i say, i always choice her and help her.
But no matter how many times I try to change my choice in old saves, this point is one of the few that I can't win.

Someone have some advice?
Thank you
she needs to catch MC in the bathroom jerking off and later MC have to let her go alone to the gym.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
there are ways to just be solo MC corruption with Sister, i don't know how are people getting cucked, like are yall skipping to just the choices....
Just save Edit points *shrug*
To be fair, most of the people complaining are legally blind. They can't see Kenny's icon in the choices. The dev needs to increase Kenny's icon by a factor of 10.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes