yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
This works with Renpy. As you progress through the game, a small window will pop up at the top left.
You click on it - and voila, at each nodal point of the game, all possible progression options will appear.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
URM not working with new version.
For me is working i test it yesterday night and after all the try i have understand that URM it's the only way you can play this game correctly. Because the variables = states that the game puts in front of you are almost all broken. Especially that of Kasie's arousal. It's because of that stat that many choices in the game don't work correctly.

To be fair, most of the people complaining are legally blind. They can't see Kenny's icon in the choices. The dev needs to increase Kenny's icon by a factor of 10.
I'm sorry to have to disagree, but that's not the case. I'm telling you this because I like the game, but that's not the problem. I have always and only chosen the choices with Derek/Kasie's face and in one way or another some states in game activate variables that should not be activated. I noticed this thanks to the URM. The state that almost always breaks the game is Kasie's arousal. Because the arousal doesn't take into consideration which brother it should be used on.

So under spoilers I will answer this question. If the developer logoarh think my reasoning is not wrong, could check and update/fix the matter if necessary. Mine is just "advice" nothing more, I just try to give everyone the chance to play the path they choose. So I apologize in advance, because I also use a translator to write, trying to be as clear as possible. But it's not always easy. So to explain myself I had to give some rather long examples.
Yesterday I spent several hours on it, to understand what was wrong and how to get the path we are trying to get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then for the other user who want to avoid kenny in the hope to have every women only for the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
you can see that there is another path that the game need to give to you. This path is called normal
There's effectively two paths in the game:

* MC's love route
* Lust route

When branching, the game makes checks for these two, in this order. The "normal path" is a fallback for the player who has failed to gather enough points to qualify for either of two paths, but is too stupid to realize it or too stubborn to restart. It's the equivalent of "heading for Forever Alone ending" in other games.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There's effectively two paths in the game:

* MC's love route
* Lust route

When branching, the game makes checks for these two, in this order. The "normal path" is a fallback for the player who has failed to gather enough points to qualify for either of two paths, but is too stupid to realize it or too stubborn to restart. It's the equivalent of "heading for Forever Alone ending" in other games.
That's what I thought too at the start. But I'll explain why in this game it's not like that.
Because i play the intere game with MC's love route 40 point. While Lust route was at 28/30.
And believe me, the points in Lust are still given to you even in the Love path. I didn't use the cheat, those are the points I got normally. And in some key moments the Lust point takes control of the situation, because being a generic variable, it applies it to both brothers. And since Kenny needs fewer points, the Lust kicks in at key moments it shouldn't.

Edit#1
small note, the paths in the game are actually 3 Love, Sharing, Lust. And think that with URM sometimes in some choices it gave me 7 different paths... Luckily for me I was only looking for 1, but for those who want to play and see the whole gallery, they will have a hard time.

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui and yrban7477

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Right now after playing the game many many times I succeed the best case scenario… The best outcome is when you combine the path of sharing with brother and go after Mia... The only you need is to keep Kasie arousal pretty high and dex over 25… Who could have guess that the best scenes at the gallery were trigger in the game with the numbers of the affection of derek & Kenny be at 15!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Jorjor69

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Right now after playing the game many many times I succeed the best case scenario… The best outcome is when you combine the path of sharing with brother and go after Mia... The only you need is to keep Kasie arousal pretty high and dex over 25… Who could have guess that the best scenes at the gallery were trigger in the game with the numbers of the affection of derek & Kenny be at 15!!!!!
Just started a fresh playthrough and was wondering about it. So just need to get relationship points for both brothers equally to pursue a sharing path? Cheers

Reactions: yrban7477
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes