Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Summer Story [v0.2.3] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 665mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Is there version v 0.2.7 for android?

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Summer Story 0.2.6 with The Witcher cheats mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Edit: I need to add all my ports are compatible with 0x52's URM, just add the RPA file to game folder to see paths, options, change variables etc etc
bro, when will there be a new version!

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Summer Story 0.2.6 with The Witcher cheats mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Mega

Edit: I need to add all my ports are compatible with 0x52's URM, just add the RPA file to game folder to see paths, options, change variables etc etc
bro the game on your link doesn’t work it always crashes I can’t even go to the game and immediately quits it .. fix this otherwise no one will be able to play the game on your link

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
All I can say is Bravo!

It works and doesn't leave any loose ends. Now I only made one run through going the relationship route with Arousal left to try then a mix Relationship first with more arousal to see the results.

I had been thinking Kasie would need a moment of clarity and was going to suggest just an 8-page renders of Kasie going to a local store to buy toothpaste and shampoo and stumble on a sales rack of condoms and think to herself she ought to buy some before the shock of why she should hit her--then a couple of renders of Kasie with her bags of purchase reflecting just what the future might be.

But as interesting as the above is as far as story line might be, it's not really required to further the player's understanding of Kasie's mind set with what is likely going to happen. Of course, Kasie will reject the idea as it is morally wrong--but I think some more Kasie's fantasies would push the story along very well

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
All I can say is Bravo!

It works and doesn't leave any loose ends. Now I only made one run through going the relationship route with Arousal left to try then a mix Relationship first with more arousal to see the results.

I had been thinking Kasie would need a moment of clarity and was going to suggest just an 8-page renders of Kasie going to a local store to buy toothpaste and shampoo and stumble on a sales rack of condoms and think to herself she ought to buy some before the shock of why she should hit her--then a couple of renders of Kasie with her bags of purchase reflecting just what the future might be.

But as interesting as the above is as far as story line might be, it's not really required to further the player's understanding of Kasie's mind set with what is likely going to happen. Of course, Kasie will reject the idea as it is morally wrong--but I think some more Kasie's fantasies would push the story along very well
Since the beginning, I'm on board with the idea of more revelation/exploration of Kasie's inner thoughts to further define our LI's character/personality. It would give the story more depth and a richer texture. But knowing Logo isn't a native English speaker, this might pose a prob for him ofc, so it's understandable why he didn't.

Which brings me back to your suggestion: to hire a language and/or story consultant. But then, as a newb developer, this might be understandably untenable monetarily for him. So a 'volunteer' can come in. (Would love to see it to be you bro, as you have some nice ideas and obvious talent at the nuances of storytelling, as long as you're willing to render services FREE). :giggle: Wdyt? ;)

Reactions: DarthSpitz717

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Since the beginning, I'm on board with the idea of more revelation/exploration of Kasie's inner thoughts to further define our LI's character/personality. It would give the story more depth and a richer texture. But knowing Logo isn't a native English speaker, this might pose a prob for him ofc, so it's understandable why he didn't.

Which brings me back to your suggestion: to hire a language and/or story consultant. But then, as a newb developer, this might be understandably untenable monetarily for him. So a 'volunteer' can come in. (Would love to see it to be you bro, as you have some nice ideas and obvious talent at the nuances of storytelling, as long as you're willing to render services FREE). :giggle: Wdyt? ;)
__________________________________________++++++++++_______________________________________________

Thank you for the kind words

I would assist reluctantly but then I would know what is coming up. I only follow this game and one other game, so consider this game a guilty pleasure

Reactions: Jorjor69

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
__________________________________________++++++++++_______________________________________________

I would assist reluctantly but then I would know what is coming up. I only follow this game and one other game, so consider this game a guilty pleasure
Exactly. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to help on some of these games but you quickly realise there would be no mystery or reason to play if you already know the outcome.
Kinda kills the mood if you make pleasure/hobby into forced work.

Reactions: Jorjor69

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Yup that would be the downside of it DarthSpitz717 . On the other hand, some may find the power to influence or create the story enough compensation. But yeah, I myself would prefer to be a spectator enjoying the ride as it unfolds. :)

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Mom will enter the game??? MOM WILL ENTER THE GAME ?????

View attachment 3077610
___________________________________________+++++++_________________________________________________

We have been told the mom will appear again. The real question is does she appear after Kasie is in a relationship with Derek (and maybe Kenn too) or before.

What we know about mom:
*She is hot
*She definitely in charge
*She is some kind of powerhouse in business
However, we know Kenny has taken many pictures of mom--not the kind a normal son would of his mother. So a mom route is viable within the story. Was this a planned plot point the Developer as a tool to introduce the mother later on or was it a plot devise to show Kenny is as perv as his brother Derek. It doesn't matter because it still works within the frame of the game.

From a script standpoint, if I had to guess mom is at two updates away with perhaps 3-to-4 so as to establish some back story and catch the player up on just who the mom is. The future updates more focused on Kasie and her relationships with mom back story or indirect involvement.

The timing of Kasie's final crossing the red line is locked in... it's just a matter of route, relationship or Arousal and when the developer thinks it's time. Timing on getting the mother involved is tricker. Because no matter what having the mother around will interfere with Kasie and the brothers. Sure, the developer can take a short cut and make it clear mom is aware of Kenny's unnatural interest in her and just has been brushing it off as "growing pains." That ought to speed up the game with the mom. Or the developer has something else in mind.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
bro the game on your link doesn’t work it always crashes I can’t even go to the game and immediately quits it .. fix this otherwise no one will be able to play the game on your link
Works for me. If you post the log.txt or traceback.txt I can take a look at it.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Works for me. If you post the log.txt or traceback.txt I can take a look at it.
and how can I work for tiba?!? Are you suggesting that I make cheat mods or something like that? hehe bro if I could create a cheat mod myself for the games I need it, I wouldn’t have to wait on this site for someone to make mods that work in different games) :unsure: :ROFLMAO:)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Summer Story 0.2.7 with The Witcher cheats mod

Mega

Updated my Android port to v0.2.7

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
I DID ask you for some information, not some half arsed rant.
and I wrote to Tiba earlier that your game with mods doesn’t work properly .. it crashes before the game even starts .. first they write clear the cache then they write the developer’s paprasit will update the version since this is a version with a bug .. Tiba had this in the old version and the current version has the same problem, it requires clearing the cache, then they require the developer to fix the error and update the version

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
What the hells up with Ken trying to slide up on my territory he think he smooth first time playing I knew I'd enjoy every game I've played WITH THIS ART style is always good I dent like in- type titles but these seem to not bother me my guess cause its so cartoony my brain allows it.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi everyone,

I finally figured out my personal life (I moved and got my teeth fixed).
Starting Monday, I will start working on the update.

Thanks for waiting.

*The image is just that, not from the update.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes