Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
you always have such news posts, it turns out that you didn't have time to finish writing or something else, maybe you'll take a person or 2 that they helped you and the game with updates will go faster, and you'll be watching all this and you'll only write the plot
As far as I know, there are 4 important things to do when creating a game:
scenario
coding
rendering
translation
Logo does three of these on its own and gets help for translation.
As you said, if he writes the script himself and hires someone for coding and rendering, how much would this person cost?
Tens of thousands of people around the world play this game created by Logo, but only 245 people support it :(
I think Logo does a very good job. What will speed things up is not your advice, but your support.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
As far as I know, there are 4 important things to do when creating a game:
scenario
coding
rendering
translation
Logo does three of these on its own and gets help for translation.
As you said, if he writes the script himself and hires someone for coding and rendering, how much would this person cost?
Tens of thousands of people around the world play this game created by Logo, but only 245 people support it :(
I think Logo does a very good job. What will speed things up is not your advice, but your support.
This! Heck, this generation (me included) has been spoiled with everything handed to them on a silver platter it's disgusting. If anyone handed them fresh crock on a gourmet platter, they'd eat it and demand some more!

Reactions: akirome

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
This! Heck, this generation (me included) has been spoiled with everything handed to them on a silver platter it's disgusting. If anyone handed them fresh crock on a gourmet platter, they'd eat it and demand some more!
This is understandable, naturally wanting the easy way out. Due to my age, I am considered to be a little older generation, but rest assured, when we were young in my generation (myself included), we wanted the easiest way :)

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Hi guys,
I have finished writing the text and script, I will make a translation soon and send it for verification.
Then I'll have to finish a bunch of little things. I hope to get this done by the end of the week, if everything goes well.
ns.12.24.23.jpg

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
UGH, still MASSIVE blueballing. No sex with Kasie YET! This is getting to rival games like AWAM and JOHN. Maybe they need a "no actual sex in this game" tag. There is on the Mia path, but only very early on. Please people, if you HATE sex, don't develop an AVN.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
UGH, still MASSIVE blueballing. No sex with Kasie YET! This is getting to rival games like AWAM and JOHN. Maybe they need a "no actual sex in this game" tag. There is on the Mia path, but only very early on. Please people, if you HATE sex, don't develop an AVN.
I think that the buildup in this game is great. If you want a quick release play something else. It won't have a good story, but it wil get the job done.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I think that the buildup in this game is great. If you want a quick release play something else. It won't have a good story, but it wil get the job done.
That's crazy. 2 years no sex isn't a buildup, it's pure blue balling. Slow burn always sucks ass,but this takes it way, way, way, way, way too far. Thinking it's only sex 1st release or this is an example of the Black or White Fallacy (AKA False Dilemma.) There are better stories than this that have plenty of sex much earlier. A story is important, but sex scenes are MUCH more important.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
That's crazy. 2 years no sex isn't a buildup, it's pure blue balling. Slow burn always sucks ass,but this takes it way, way, way, way, way too far. Thinking it's only sex 1st release or this is an example of the Black or White Fallacy (AKA False Dilemma.) There are better stories than this that have plenty of sex much earlier. A story is important, but sex scenes are MUCH more important.

I haven't played this game for 2 years straight. Maybe you should alt f4 and play something else and only come back when an update is released.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I haven't played this game for 2 years straight. Maybe you should alt f4 and play something else and only come back when an update is released.
I finished so far, so of course I wouldn't play again until an update was released. If I wanted a no sex game I'd play a non-adult game on Steam or something. Frankly until there's sex scenes it's boring. Had I known it would be like this I'd have never bothered starting to play. Do the patrons have wrappers around their heads with "sucker" written on like in old Bugs Bunny cartoons?

Reactions: sharpys

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I finished so far, so of course I wouldn't play again until an update was released. If I wanted a no sex game I'd play a non-adult game on Steam or something. Frankly until there's sex scenes it's boring. Had I known it would be like this I'd have never bothered starting to play. Do the patrons have wrappers around their heads with "sucker" written on like in old Bugs Bunny cartoons?
If you want mindless sex just play something else. This game is doing it's own thing and that's great for people who want a story.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well it come out be for Jan?

Look a few posts up.

Weekly news

Hi guys,

I have finished writing the text and script, I will make a translation soon and send it for verification.
Then I'll have to finish a bunch of little things. I hope to get this done by the end of the week, if everything goes well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeD95

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It actually does mean just that. If you want mindless sex just go to google. Don't even bother with games on this site. Too much text for the likes of you.

No. It doesn't. Plenty of games have a good story without blueballing. If you want a no sex game there are tons of them on Steam, etc. Like almost every AAA studio game not rated M or higher, or rated M with no subratings about sex, is like that and most have stories. I prefer having stories WITH sex scenes, and not that bullshit where you have to play for hours without one (or worse, play for hours before you get to see a left tit.) If you don't want sex in games, why are you here?

Rintal

May 6, 2017
No. It doesn't. Plenty of games have a good story without blueballing. If you want a no sex game there are tons of them on Steam, etc. Like almost every AAA studio game not rated M or higher, or rated M with no subratings about sex, is like that and most have stories. I prefer having stories WITH sex scenes, and not that bullshit where you have to play for hours without one (or worse, play for hours before you get to see a left tit.) If you don't want sex in games, why are you here?
I felt the same way about this game. Like, it seems like an interesting synopsis and cool characters, but some kind of blueball fest on the edge of sadism, really. But over time, I somehow grew to love this idiocy. =)
Also, the DEV doesn't care much what people think about his creation. It looks like he is just making a game of his dream. So complaints are useless.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Black and White fallacy, again. "Story" doesn't mean hours and hours of play before there's a sex scene.
No sex [yet] = Blueballing; [Mindless] sex or sex on demand = good game(?). I mean, do you see how false dilemma could apply to you too? Stop whining and play something else to bide your entitled self, if you aren't even a supporter of the game, as we supporters, just love the game the way it's unfolding. Sheesh.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes