none300

Sep 2, 2017

Hi everyone,

I finally figured out my personal life (I moved and got my teeth fixed).
Starting Monday, I will start working on the update.

Thanks for waiting.

*The image is just that, not from the update.
I hope we will see some story with her too.

Reactions: fortuna95

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Let's try this again: Ok, can someone lay out the possible options? Is there a way for one brother (MC for an alpha run, the other for a NTR run) to get the sister by themselves? Or is the main goal for them to share her?
First of all the game has a few routes.

First choice: What girl?
==============
1) Go for Mia
2) Go for Kasie (Sister)

You can not go for both

Mia Route is easy - Just go for her options when given a choice. Your points with the sister will be too low to do anything meaningful with her and I think she will start doing more stuff with Kenny.

So now we focus on the sister route:
=======================
You basically have 3 routes:
1) Love route
2) Lust route
3) NTR Route (Mia Route is a bit of an NTR route)

If you do not want any or almost no sharing, go for the love route. Just do not make a deal with Kenny, he will be a bit of a pest in the beginning, but will fade to irrelevant later in the game.

For Lust route, IMO it makes sence to make a deal with Kenny, You (MC) still get's the Lion share of the action (90%), but if Kenny helps you, you can raise her Lust stat much higher and can do MORE naughty things with her then on a solo run. I do not really consider this an NTR route as you are still the main guy doing stuff with her, but with some assistance/wingman.

The NTR route can be on the light side if you still try to be in her good books, but pursue an relationship with Mia. Or you can go hardcode NTR (That can ultimately end in a premature ending), by just being an asshole to her all the time.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Guys can someone help me understand why in this scene Kasie won't give me permission to look at it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At what point in the game should I get permission? I've always chosen her in the scenes, i always helped her.
Also me states are like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not think i can have better states then this, because as i say, i always choice her and help her.
But no matter how many times I try to change my choice in old saves, this point is one of the few that I can't win.

Someone have some advice?
Thank you
I can not help you with your specific point, but if you are playing a love/relationship route, from your stats it looks like the lust stat is too hight compared to the relationship stat.

You need to focus on one or the other. The game does not really like a balanced stat in terms of lust/relationship.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Looks like some flashbacks, eh?
_________________________________++++++++++++++___________________________________________________

Actually the flash backs have helped establish Kasie's personality and some reasoning of her choices. Now Kasie's fantasies have done a better job of getting inside Kasie's head

Though I'd love to ask a ton of questions of the developer about those fantasies. The first about Derek being all grown and muscular... and about the fantasy about being pregnant. The three-way fantasy pretty much says it all

Reactions: Jorjor69

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Weekly news

Good afternoon guys,
I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update, about 60 percent is ready.
View attachment 3120252
___________________________________________________+++++++________________________________________

It would appear Mia is back? Hard to tell who is to the right... perhaps the trainer?

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Looks like a trainer
____________________________________++++++++++++++++____________________________________________

The teaser doesn't give anything away so we can only speculate. Too bad Kasie never got involved with the trainer to have built a would have, could have route... Still it would be a good subplot that the trainer seeks revenge and tries to score with Kasie out of jealousy

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Good evening Good to see you logoarh...

Been a while since we have had your insights to the game. Maybe it is or isn't a good idea to bring in the trainer as a principle charactger. But you do have a great render of the individual and perhaps can be of use to further your story

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Good evening Good to see you logoarh...

Been a while since we have had your insights to the game. Maybe it is or isn't a good idea to bring in the trainer as a principle charactger. But you do have a great render of the individual and perhaps can be of use to further your story
She's not really the main character, it's more of a side story

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Normally I can get a feel what is coming up and am want to add my two cents to it.

Ok the teaser of Kasie leaning over Derek doesn't leave much to the imagination. The flash back has to be setting into motion a chain of events otherwise why spend the time and resources making a flash back. So, I am really looking forward to that bit of the release.

I guess for me, it's a matter of chicken or the egg coming first. If Kasie is giving out BJs, does it mean Derek and Kasie already cemented their relationship and BJs and the like are just events stemming from a relationship. Or is it a prequel to actually becoming a pair bounded couple? Most relationships have an ice breaker moment that makes them comfortable with each other that leads to other naughties like BJs and oral treats. Though an experienced lover deals out the treats that makes the object of his desires surrender to him... again chicken or the egg

I know it's a two-path game with an optional third, arousal or relationship, so both paths have to be played to get it all. In the last release in my opinion, the relationship path was the strongest since Kasie was more willing to enjoy herself. Either course is pretty much fixed, unless a surprise is instore. The third option is still somewhat left in the air... I can't tell if Kasie is just submissively accepting a 3-way or is actively involved.

Reactions: logoarh

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi everyone,
I'm running out of time again, so I'm not doing anything in time. Tomorrow I will finish the renders of the first day of the update and start writing the text and script.
It looks like I won't have time to do both days of the update, so this update will be shorter by one day. I will try to release it before the end of the year.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes