dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Damn. It looks like a pretty short update.
Maybe that's not the case. There seems to be some new characters introduced (including Kasie's manager) that could spice the story with some interesting situations! Plus, Logo keeps updating the story quite fast and for me it's more about quality, like creating an immersive hot story. Of course if Logo could make it a long update too that would be great. Go for it Logo!

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, can someone help me how to activate this preference, somehow can't do it. many thanks for your help.

1637230320628.png

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Any news from the front? Shii I always check this thread but it's like an eternity since I heard for updates (Logo, pardon the impatience. The pervs in us can't help it lol).

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Any news from the front? Shii I always check this thread but it's like an eternity since I heard for updates (Logo, pardon the impatience. The pervs in us can't help it lol).
I have completely finished the renders and script. I am currently engaged in translation, then I will need to finish a lot of different little things. I will not name the exact date, but the update will be released before December 10 (if nothing unexpected happens)

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I have completely finished the renders and script. I am currently engaged in translation, then I will need to finish a lot of different little things. I will not name the exact date, but the update will be released before December 10 (if nothing unexpected happens)
YAY! Can't wait. Thanks, U da man!

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes