w123t4

May 26, 2019
How come I have not enough dexterity at the scene of kasie's handjob? I always choice the more dexterity choice and still fail. If I go on mia's path then I will have enough point but I don't if I go on kasie's path, very strange.
Moreover, same question of kasie always find me fake sleep as I don't have enough dexterity, but she won't find out if I am going on mia's path, how is it possible the dexterity point is different at the same scene but on different path?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
How come I have not enough dexterity at the scene of kasie's handjob? I always choice the more dexterity choice and still fail. If I go on mia's path then I will have enough point but I don't if I go on kasie's path, very strange.
Moreover, same question of kasie always find me fake sleep as I don't have enough dexterity, but she won't find out if I am going on mia's path, how is it possible the dexterity point is different at the same scene but on different path?
what you need to do is just without sharing your sister with kenny, follow the kasie+lust path for the kasie route. When you are between lust and relationship on the route, choose lust.
sorry for my bad english.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kalvagore

Aug 24, 2019
ok im getting kinda frustrated to the point im thinking of just deleting this ive tried every suggestion to get to kasies hj ,speed played like every path and still it says not enough dexterity is this part broken cuss it seems like only 1% mention theyve got the scene

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
ok im getting kinda frustrated to the point im thinking of just deleting this ive tried every suggestion to get to kasies hj ,speed played like every path and still it says not enough dexterity is this part broken cuss it seems like only 1% mention theyve got the scene
Hi, the easiest way is: follow Mia's path and choose options with dexterity

trayus73

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, concerning the dexterity issue in the day11.rpy file, at line 51 in the if statement you should invert the day11_kas_not variable with the day11_kas_no_not, that should do the trick. And keep up the good work!

Reactions: logoarh

kalvagore

Aug 24, 2019
ok so prior comments state dont share with brother and never go mia,you say go with mia to get kasie hj ill give it a try but it sounds more and more like no one knows

trayus73

Oct 5, 2019
Here I've attached the corrected file wherein the dexterity issue was located so you can download it and move it to the game folder. It should override the one in the archive file and it worked for me. Enjoy!

kalvagore

Aug 24, 2019
um ya that just crashed the game/ ok i give up apparently no one has the answer and the game is random on how to unlock that scene , i wish the dev would give some clarity on the issue but im done for a while its just pathetic ive speed played this thing like 30 times now in almost every conceivable variation and still no kasie hj. did what you said max dex choices and mia path didnt work, also tried no share and share with brother. tried mia only and kasie only ,tried a few balanced kasie and mia mixes still no kasie hj

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Does anybody know how to unlock the last scene on page 3? It seems it is the only scene that is related to Kasie, which did not unlock. The other unlocked ones are related to Mia and I do not really care about that.

trayus73

Oct 5, 2019
um ya that just crashed the game/ ok i give up apparently no one has the answer and the game is random on how to unlock that scene , i wish the dev would give some clarity on the issue but im done for a while its just pathetic ive speed played this thing like 30 times now in almost every conceivable variation and still no kasie hj. did what you said max dex choices and mia path didnt work, also tried no share and share with brother. tried mia only and kasie only ,tried a few balanced kasie and mia mixes still no kasie hj
Name the file such as shown here. As for the hj scene, you must choose the options that maximize affinity with mia and dexterity.

Reactions: logoarh

trayus73

Oct 5, 2019
Does anybody know how to unlock the last scene on page 3? It seems it is the only scene that is related to Kasie, which did not unlock. The other unlocked ones are related to Mia and I do not really care about that.
The last scene is related to Mia.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Hi, concerning the dexterity issue in the day11.rpy file, at line 51 in the if statement you should invert the day11_kas_not variable with the day11_kas_no_not, that should do the trick. And keep up the good work!
Thanks, man, my mistake, I didn't notice.

ok so prior comments state dont share with brother and never go mia,you say go with mia to get kasie hj ill give it a try but it sounds more and more like no one knows
Going the way of Mia you will get little different scenes with Kasie, going the way of only Kasie you will get other scenes with Mia. I'm not sure how good an idea this is anymore, but I think it's interesting when going down different paths, you get different feelings.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Are you sure? I am referring to the last scene on page 3, not to the last scene of the whole update. The screenshot from post #727 clearly shows Kasie.
This is the scene in the morning of the 12th day. With Kasie. You need to follow Mia's path and gain dexterity

Reactions: Hermit76

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Here is the from me. Just put it in a folder: Summer_Story-0.1.6-pc\game

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes