Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Why do devs always make "younger brothers/sons" short as shit? Like if they're 18 like they should be to be on this site, why tf is the sister a head taller then them? Does no one know how anatomy generally works?
Everyone knows why this is so. In some countries they are 21, in some countries they are 18, in some countries they are 16 years old, in some countries... think like this.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
1634289095648.png
logoarh why? even i use hack to get my dex 99?
btw.. the game is good.
its nice pacing. nice character. story? maybe need new character.
keep the good work.

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Easy - just make her stay with you. You can easly pursue both Sister and Mia.
It happened when you have to choose between be with Mia or pick sis
Even if you have only focused on Mia and in this choice you went to pick sis, she kiss Kenny and sit on his lap.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
It happened when you have to choose between be with Mia or pick sis
Even if you have only focused on Mia and in this choice you went to pick sis, she kiss Kenny and sit on his lap.
I know, just dont go to pick Sis in that scene - it is a choice of a footjob with Mia vs nothing with Sis. You dont need to take every singe point with Sis.

Reactions: herreraaa

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Got it... I was afraid to give ammunition to Kenny :p
i think you always pick kennys point? (i hope choosing kennys point can help us instead backstabbing us?)
dont pick it, just go with sister then go mia when you go to park play ball you can choose mia or you wont get to see boobs on sofa.
when you stay with mia playing game let kennys go with sister, nothing happen when you choose sister.

i hope kenny will help us to get sister and he went for mia.. (even in the back MIA tease us)
kenny need more interesting story.. not just hollow guy that has a chance with sister. (i only remember him using phone only)
cmon.. he is our twin, he must know what we are thinking, atleast he can help us with whtever we are plotting.
not "sharing" but "helping". sharing mean we and kenny fuck sister, helping mean only us have sister.

what if kenny is a hacker? he plant hidden cam already.. he know what happen. and just go along with our plan.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
is there a walk through? I cannot get sister aroused enough for her not to button back up her workout top...anyhelp?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wesieboy56

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
Summer Story [v0.1.6] [Logo] – Compressed + Android

Win v0.1.6 · · Workupload · (194.0 MiB :: 1.52 GiB)
Linux v0.1.6 · · Workupload · (184.4 MiB)
Mac v0.1.6 · · Workupload · (177.1 MiB :: 1.49 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Android v0.1.6 · · Workupload · (181.2 MiB)
This is an unofficial port (of the above). Alternative/persistent save location (Renpy_Saves), gestures (← Back, ↑ Main Menu, → Skip, ↓ Hide Text), and textbox opacity slider (textboxes are a tad small, but at least unwobbled).

Caveat emptor.

Edit: Added Android
Thank you

Reactions: Hordragg

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone know how do i get those 2 loked memories?
The locked before the hand on the ass during the workout, you have to choose front, should unlock. I am missing the first lock in your image too. "Not enough Dexterity" seems to be my issue. However, 99 dex still get the same message. Anyone got a solution to unlock the first lock in the image?

Reactions: The Aligator
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes