Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Again a download for the cat, I don't know seems to be somehow funny, a new version and yet nothing new

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ugh...was this Mia shit really necessary with Kenny if I choose to take the umberella for Kaise? This was on the full Mia route where she had barely anny interaction with him and yet...so much for choices and points really mattering, it only goes if it's the MC that needs to have something. :confused:

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
They are visiting for the summer holidays and at the speed they move they might just about get a hug when it's time to go home.

Slow burn games are fine except when you put a time limit on them.
The way I see it we are 12 ingame days in from potentially 90. Even tho dev did mention he will not be covering the full summer (skipping some days), there is plenty of content days to look forward to.
To me "slow burn" here is great, keeps me interested. Games that show all the cards are great at first, but forgotten the next day.

Adult content is starting to seep in with Mia and its quality is superb, much better than I expected. This gives us something to look forward to when sister gets her turn.

Anyway to me the biggest issue is small updates. This is understandable as there is only a small number of game supporters, but still two ingame days pass by lightning quick.

My hope is that when there are some sex scenes in, there is some cross promotion to increase supporter count which would hopefully give the the dev an option to provide more development time per month, or hire some development help, to produce more.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Does anyone know what software the dev is using? It looks really familiar but i cant put my finger on it :unsure:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1572M
SHA1SUM: 89a308d86409cd51798395d40a17eec2d616a19b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for the text shades.
Hmm, how long do I look at the sis, can't get off the feeling to make her the fmc of some corruption screenplay.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
So far I've refrained from commenting on this game because it's been only- *checks calendar* -8 months since it got off the floor, and in comparison to other developments, the pacing's pretty normal time-wise. I feel it's time to add conflict to the setting; I know the MC is gonna bang Mia first before Kasie, this is a very obvious direction I don't need a glass globe for. So instead of this stagnation that is starting to set in, as mostly seen in "slow burning" games, I say it's time to throw Mia's boyfriend into the mix. This man will be the flaming lump of coal that needs to set our MC into slutting sleuthing up exploration into Mia's sudden happenstance to venture outside of her normal relationships. It makes too much sense to not make an attempt at it, because right now, foot fetish is cringe and I already want to throw the whole game onto my Next Year pile.

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
As a fan of shota (even tho the guys look too old for that) I am pleased with the game so far !

The updates are very regular and you can tell he puts up honest work into the game.
Story is moving at a good pace, and I like how it is mostly realistic so far.

And I appreaciate really well done animations so far ! Definetly better than most DAZ games.

This is in the top 5 games, development of I am watching right now, and so far I am not disapointed. Hopefully the quality will maintain once we get to the juicier parts. I am especialy looking forward to see how the routes will be diffrent from each other. All 3 are very apealing to me (MC solo, Sharing with Brother, and Netorare routes).

Great work so far ! Keep it up !

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This "game" has no reason to exist except to drag out teasing for the eventual scene where the girl gets spitroasted.

Someone should just make a fanart and get it over with. The game will probably get abandoned before it happens anyway.
Yes , and this sounds like AWAM to me

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes