dream.worker

Feb 19, 2020
Bro, your story is very cool, thank you so much for your job. I'm your russian fun! We wait next great updates! Good luck

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
While we are waiting for the news about the next update, does anyone wants to say his favorite path of the story? For example Derek corrupting Kaise? Mia maybe? Kenny with Kaise? Derek with Kenny corrupting Kasie? Or maybe the perverts from Kasie's work having their way with her? I personally like to see all of these but the most interesting ones for me are having both Derek and Kenny corrupting Kasie and the guys from Kasie's work. I wonder if we'll see even more paths in future updates

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
While we are waiting for the news about the next update, does anyone wants to say his favorite path of the story? For example Derek corrupting Kaise? Mia maybe? Kenny with Kaise? Derek with Kenny corrupting Kasie? Or maybe the perverts from Kasie's work having their way with her? I personally like to see all of these but the most interesting ones for me are having both Derek and Kenny corrupting Kasie and the guys from Kasie's work. I wonder if we'll see even more paths in future updates
I will also be happy to read your answers, guys

Reactions: dickus4756

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I will also be happy to read your answers, guys
Only MC paths with the two females, other paths I will stay away from as far as possible. Though I would not mind much the sharing with twin if not abusive or blackmailish, but sharing scenes just do not turn me on so little use to play them for me if can avoid it. :)

Reactions: Mayonesa

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Logoarh, maybe you can also mix things up. Since you have to choose either Kasie's path or Mia's, you can create some events where both Kasie and Mia will be present and depending on the path you are following (Kasie or Mia) you'll have to decide which of the two girls you are going to help, resulting having the other girl face a tough situation.

Reactions: logoarh
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes