OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Some technical reclamation:
1. Separated Russian version. On Mega that hanging this weekend and Google Drive blocking download after first ten. Compressed version - only English one. IMHO, game should be compressed initially - there's no high graphics like in Glamour, such a rough models can't making a show, they're just illustrating the story. And if multilingual version is any problem? Here's several games on RenPy that have language choice in Settings.

2. Walkthrough icons in choices. Some girl head, some boy head, some kind of exclamation. In a game where both girls and boys look like twins. Not very informative, even after testing both variants.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For a short game, even with those "hints", it's rather complicated. I have already tried several different combinations and still can't unlock the Mia scene at the park.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
1. Separated Russian version. On Mega that hanging this weekend and Google Drive blocking download after first ten. Compressed version - only English one. IMHO, game should be compressed initially - there's no high graphics like in Glamour, such a rough models can't making a show, they're just illustrating the story. And if multilingual version is any problem? Here's several games on RenPy that have language choice in Settings.
It's more convenient for me to make separate versions, sorry

2. Walkthrough icons in choices. Some girl head, some boy head, some kind of exclamation. In a game where both girls and boys look like twins. Not very informative, even after testing both variants.
Em... colors? Do you see them?

For a short game, even with those "hints", it's rather complicated. I have already tried several different combinations and still can't unlock the Mia scene at the park.
Just following Mia's path is enough

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Just following Mia's path is enough
That's what I did, with all combinations, throwing her on the bed than groping her tits, or have her in the lap then telling her she's better than Kaise, and still nothing in the park, MC did not want to take off his trousers. This was both on fresh and older save.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Just started this. Fantastic slow burn so far.

only feedback for the developer is that I wish the MC weren’t as… aggressive in the beginning. Kissing her while sleeping and jacking off in her room that early on seemed questionable. But, then again, it’s the players choice.

Reactions: logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
That's what I did, with all combinations, throwing her on the bed than groping her tits, or have her in the lap then telling her she's better than Kaise, and still nothing in the park, MC did not want to take off his trousers. This was both on fresh and older save.
Ummm.... try to start a new game and choose options with Mia. Maybe you didn't start a new game with 0,1,4

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Some of that tiny icons had some shade of... purple? Sorry, I don't sure.
But "just following" any path in game is quite complicated.
Okay, thanks for the feedback. Maybe later I'll think about how to make them more understandable

Just started this. Fantastic slow burn so far.

only feedback for the developer is that I wish the MC weren’t as… aggressive in the beginning. Kissing her while sleeping and jacking off in her room that early on seemed questionable. But, then again, it’s the players choice.
Thanks. Well, I don't know about aggression, maybe. But we have a teenager here with hormones playing:unsure:

Android version please
Sorry, when creating the android version, I constantly get an error, plus the interface always moves out in the android version. Usually, a little later someone puts out a version for android

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ummm.... try to start a new game and choose options with Mia. Maybe you didn't start a new game with 0,1,4
As I said, that happened too on fresh saves, meaning saves from 0.1.5 as well. I always choose the Mia options, even if there were Kaise ones, and still nothing during the park talk. She stripped, MC only took off his shirt.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
As I said, that happened too on fresh saves, meaning saves from 0.1.5 as well. I always choose the Mia options, even if there were Kaise ones, and still nothing during the park talk. She stripped, MC only took off his shirt.
So, I just started the game randomly choosing solutions for Mia and got this scene.
If you perform these actions, you will definitely get a scene in the park
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lenksh

w123t4

May 26, 2019
A little bit time since I played last time, just forgot what will the choice with ! affect the story.
Don't know it is a bug or not, I cannot see the characteristics on the top right corner in 0.1.5 by using my old save, so I start a new save and the mia's point counting is missing.
Screenshot 2021-08-31 033755.png
Screenshot 2021-08-31 033827.png

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Okay, thanks for the feedback. Maybe later I'll think about how to make them more understandable

Thanks. Well, I don't know about aggression, maybe. But we have a teenager here with hormones playing:unsure:

Sorry, when creating the android version, I constantly get an error, plus the interface always moves out in the android version. Usually, a little later someone puts out a version for android
Understood :) love the game though. Hope you do make this a slow burn since it only makes the taboo better. Great job so far!!!

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is sad that we need to maximum the lust point on either mia/kasie in order to see the lewd scene, let just hope we don't need to maximum the point again in the future if we want to see/have more sexual content with one of them.:cautious:
Moreover, just wonder what will be affect if we choose kasie is more beautiful in mia's question, I hope this will lead us to the harem end as mia remember it.:cry:
Besides, who is that guy in the alley? Is he the pervy manager who kasie said before? The guy who may ntr mc(don't know the acion of kenny hitting kasie count as ntr or not)?:unsure:
I noticed kenny will increase the relationship with the other girl who you are not meeting(mc,kasie+1 then kenny,mia+1; mc,mia+1 then kenny,kasie+1), is it possible that we let kenny have all the girls to fulfill his pervy thought but we just be alone at the end?( Kind of funny if it is possible, but all girls are mine eventually):devilish:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes