logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
It is sad that we need to maximum the lust point on either mia/kasie in order to see the lewd scene, let just hope we don't need to maximum the point again in the future if we want to see/have more sexual content with one of them.:cautious:
The maximum is not needed, I also do not like when you need to score a limit number of points. You can skip one or two scenes, but the main scene with touching the breast in the evening should be

Moreover, just wonder what will be affect if we choose kasie is more beautiful in mia's question, I hope this will lead us to the harem end as mia remember it.
I do not plan a harem, but the decision will affect in the future

Besides, who is that guy in the alley?
Yeah, it's a guy from work. He can't take her away, he doesn't need to, but he can ruin her life, yes

is it possible that we let kenny have all the girls
He can stay with sister. Mc can stay alone

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The maximum is not needed, I also do not like when you need to score a limit number of points. You can skip one or two scenes, but the main scene with touching the breast in the evening should be

I do not plan a harem, but the decision will affect in the future

Yeah, it's a guy from work. He can't take her away, he doesn't need to, but he can ruin her life, yes

He can stay with sister. Mc can stay alone
Thx for the reply and I still have one more question.
What is the choice with the exclamation mark? It seems it is important and will affect the future story heavily, so the priority of that choice is the first that we should always choice it before the choice of getting points from kasie/mia?
From my test, mia only give you a hand when you had already touched her tits with lingerie, which triggered by you went for a walk with her before, and kasie only show her tits if you came to the gym and triggered the scene in the store.
For me it is almost the same as maximum the point which we need to trigger a scene in the very beginning of story in order to have a new scene in the future content(especially mia case, lose the choice of just only a walk then say goodbye to touch tits and handjob in the future, based on mia I can see how kasie's content in the future like).

Reactions: logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
What is the choice with the exclamation mark? It seems it is important and will affect the future story heavily, so the priority of that choice is the first that we should always choice it before the choice of getting points from kasie/mia?
It's just a choice that will have consequences in the future. Important or not-differently.(I found it interesting, like in old RPGs, when you don't know what your choice will affect)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, I just started the game randomly choosing solutions for Mia and got this scene.
If you perform these actions, you will definitely get a scene in the park
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, the beach was missing, but both choices had the Mia head next to them, and the beach also had the brother one, hence why I went with the other. Given with all them separate stuff now, it's time to fine tune that hint system a bit, because it's getting confusing which is the ideal route and which will lock you out of scenes.

Last edited:

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
The game will get an ideal route only after author will face the exponential complexity of making several different main lines.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Btw, it could be great to add slight shading for the text, just enough to distinguish it on the same color background.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Actually I don't like games where they get right into it. it should have some teasing and story to get there... not this unbelievable three encounters where end up with a blow job. I like this game's approach very much and I hope he doesn't listen to some of you that only looking for some scene right away. It should have a momentum and build up, if you want to see some action right away there are tons of games. The taboo part comes to play where it is "not okay" for them to have sexual relationship and there is always some tension present that keeps them apart or prevent it become something "mainstream" for them.
Spoken like a true connosieur, and a realist! I'm with you on this. The slow burn build up is very nice makes the whole game very realistic. But the author must also tease us hard with steamy scenes to keep the interest kindling, otherwise boredom can set in easily...

Last edited:
Reactions: ppern and logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Btw, it could be great to add slight shading for the text, just enough to distinguish it on the same color background.
hmmm... maybe I'll make an outline for the symbols

The game will get an ideal route only after author will face the exponential complexity of making several different main lines.
Dude, I'm not stupid and I understand this, I already have to do two routes. But it's interesting, why would I even make a game if it would be boring and with one route

The potential of this game is huge, but you will probably need to ramp things up to attract more people to your patreon. Doing it the right way is very difficult though. I hope that you have big plans for 0.2.
I just do what I like, if someone else liked it, they will support it. I will not specially collect people. Thanks for feedback

Reactions: ppern

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
I already have to do two routes. But it's interesting
It's interesting to make, sure thing. But from the player's view it's rather annoying.
Player have to strictly keep one of the routes, skipping other.
Else, if he try to immerse and make natural decisions, he lost hottest scenes from both routes. Right?

Reactions: logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
It's interesting to make, sure thing. But from the player's view it's rather annoying.
Player have to strictly keep one of the routes, skipping other.
Else, if he try to immerse and make natural decisions, he lost hottest scenes from both routes. Right?
You know there is such a proverb:
If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
And no, if you go both routs at once, you will see some scenes, but a small part

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
So any route but two main leads to nowhere.
The better practice is when reaching something in one route blocking something in another.
Like you can't spend a night with both girls but you could choose one of them instead of jerking on walkthrough.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
The game is starting to building up now. A lot of paths seems to be possible in the future. I'm actually waiting to see more events from Kasie's work. There are a lot of sleazy people there! I want to see Kasie being in a tough spot with the guy who had a blowjob by that girl (Kasie's colleague?) and of course the pervert manager. Maybe I'll decide to help her get out from any bad situation there or maybe I'll just sit back and enjoy letting them have their way with her! I hope we'll get that option. Also Derek being a pervert to Kasie and corrupting his brother to follow him looks promising. I hope Logo share news about the upcoming update soon (hope I'm not to greedy)!

Reactions: Rivai24 and logoarh

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Well I liked this game from the start...but after some updates i can say for sure that i loved it. The older sister is amazing and hot and i loved that the whole thing has a story and they didn’t f... from day 1. Keep up that great job dev!!!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes