dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
NTR isn't my thingy, I'd rather have (MC) Kasie to myself, or perhaps to my twin later after I get to her first! ^_^ Coz I'm a selfish mofo and very protective of my girl irl.
Well I'm quite sure the developer is going to give you the choice you want. It's probably his priority. But then again, the more the choices the better. Like you I might choose a similar path, but I also like sometimes to start the game from the beginning and doing it all wrong for the fun of it! I imagine the MC as a loser or a pervert whose mistakes or tricks are causing trouble to the innocent Kasie! - unfortunately for her :sneaky:. You know it's just a game and that's the magic in there. You can imagine a scenario and play it the way you wish. It's really amazing for a developer to be able to offer you these kind of freedom in your choices. That's why I like and support Logo's work. Everyone can find a path they like and when they are bored maybe try new ways.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and EZ8lt

alphonse019

Jul 31, 2021
i loved your game bro , well its too long from last update how much its gonna take for another update...i am just asking ya just wanted to know from you.....

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Sounds good. I saw this months ago, and never wanted to try it. Is it good? Does it have good amount of content?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Summer Story [v0.1.6] [Logo] – Compressed + Android

Win v0.1.6 · · · (194.0 MiB :: 1.52 GiB)
Linux v0.1.6 · · · (184.4 MiB)
Mac v0.1.6 · · · (177.1 MiB :: 1.49 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Android v0.1.6 · · · (181.2 MiB)
This is an unofficial port (of the above). Alternative/persistent save location (Renpy_Saves), gestures (← Back, ↑ Main Menu, → Skip, ↓ Hide Text), and textbox opacity slider (textboxes are a tad small, but at least unwobbled).

Caveat emptor.

Edit: Added Android

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes