Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
So the person in the white t-shirt is a guy or girl? When I saw one of the screenshot of them both together on the sofa, the person in the white t-shirt looked like they are tits? Can the other brother being completely ignored in a play through? I have no interest in sharing anything at all. If its two girls or whatever and its a harem there isnt too much of an issue because your the only dude. That is why I am asking before I even considering downloading this game, can the other brother be completely ignored and i dont have to see or hear about him at all?

Nov 2, 2021
Thanks for the game, especially for the Russian version. Speaking of her, a bug was found, a typo in the word, according to the text of the game

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
headsup for mia lovers: the couch scene where you end up jizzing on her is hardcoded to not have enough relationship. there is no condition or anything ive seen, the script just goes "not good enough"

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82 and fortuna95

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
Here is a gallery unlocker for v0.1.8. Just place it in the game folder
I put the file in the game folder but at the start it give me an error:
Line 1: Expected statement
init->= -2:

I have to copy and paste the script because my mobile can't save the rpy or txt file directly

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi all,

I managed to do/see every scene in the gallery except for this one:

Sin título.jpg

How can I get that in game? It's meant to be the last day if I'm not wrong, but I can't get it to happen :(

EDIT: I found the answer, apologies; I'm linking it here just in case somebody else ask about it:

A small hint for the update 0.1.8.
- follow Kasie's path and hurt your back in the bunker (don't pump dex)

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
as for me, the game was good in the case when the days lasted a little longer and did not end after 5-10 minutes, and so with such a problem, the game is so-so to m

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
No matter how I chose dialogue with Kasie, more arousal or relationship, pump or not pump dex, be buddy or not buddy with twin brother, I'll always missed some of her scenes. So frustrating.
I played it twice and I feel the same. I always picked the Me and Katie Options and I feel like I missed 50% of Scenes. This Game needs some walkthrough Mod or something.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
So the person in the white t-shirt is a guy or girl? When I saw one of the screenshot of them both together on the sofa, the person in the white t-shirt looked like they are tits? Can the other brother being completely ignored in a play through? I have no interest in sharing anything at all. If its two girls or whatever and its a harem there isnt too much of an issue because your the only dude. That is why I am asking before I even considering downloading this game, can the other brother be completely ignored and i dont have to see or hear about him at all?
All of these are answered in the previous pages. to bother and read.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
I don't think it's possible to have a good relationship with both girls, right? you need to choose either with a sister or with a girlfriend, he builds a relationship .. just when I try to shoot, I shoot both always write either with my sister I don’t have enough or with my girlfriend I’m dastachen .. so you need to click one of them to choose .. right?!

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
My compressed unofficial Android port of Summer Story 0.17
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, textbox transparency etc.....
Alternative persistent saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
and where to download version 8 with this cheat and in Russian?

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I don't think it's possible to have a good relationship with both girls, right? you need to choose either with a sister or with a girlfriend, he builds a relationship .. just when I try to shoot, I shoot both always write either with my sister I don’t have enough or with my girlfriend I’m dastachen .. so you need to click one of them to choose .. right?!
Yes, that's the point, you can't get everything. There will be no harem

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
yes @w123rt4
logoarh
look at an example I changed the name to "you', and the status remains as Derek Dexterity, so when I get a Dexterity point it will appear, in the left corner Derek Dexterity+, where the points you earn are shown.
View attachment 1290799
View attachment 1290800
bro cheat mod does not work I downloaded the game from the link that you downloaded from version 7 in English but the cheat mod does not work(((((

you see, I can not choose the right options, and they will also improve the relationship, as you showed in the picture

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Yes, that's the point, you can't get everything. There will be no harem
ok.. but how to open all scenes with sister? if I choose only trusting relationships, then sometimes in some scenes they write to me that my sister is not dastachna aroused and sometimes that there is not enough trust, if I choose both .. how can I solve this problem?

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
There will be no harem
There will be a lot of running back and forth along this "paths" seeking for a choice that let you see at least something.
Cause the guy who make his choices naturally and try to immerse into this story will get "you had not enough grinding" messages instead of hot scenes he's playing for.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes