Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Summer Story [v0.1.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.35 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 322 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 288 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
It says on my end, "invalid ticket ID. Please try again." :(

Anyone have other links, pref. from MEGA? Been waiting for this update since last week of Jan...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
any chance of getting the sister pregnant later
Considering there is no sexual scene with the sister apart from a handjob that she ''gives you'' while she's asleep,im guessing you have a long time to wait for a pregnacy one (if that is in the developer's plans)
See you uys in 6 more months when i'll check this game again.

Mar 28, 2018
With respect to sexual scenes involving the twins and sister, if I read the Tags correctly [ 3DCG, Male protagonist, Exhibitionism, Incest, Romance, Voyeurism, Groping, Seduction, Multiple endings, Twins, Footjob, Teasing, Handjob, Oral sex, Masturbation ] there is no planned actual vaginal or anal sex between them - unless the dev aims to change the Tags at a later date...

Mar 28, 2018
Hi WhiteThug, yes I have played the game and viewed the dream, and I agree that the game has lots of potential. So lets hope that the dev expands the range of activities in the VN... but in the end that is up to them.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what is it you need to get the brother to ignore what you do to sis in bed? say something is not high enough.
is it because i always sent him away so i can be solo with sis?
you have to go sharing path or something?

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
This game is really good.

Path requirements aren't completely clear but routes look decent.

I love the model of the sister as well.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
what is it you need to get the brother to ignore what you do to sis in bed? say something is not high enough.
is it because i always sent him away so i can be solo with sis?
you have to go sharing path or something?
you have to go the sharing route. You should help your brother. If you do these things, Kenny does not stop the MC in the scene you are talking about, Kenny is included in the scene.
sry for bad english

Reactions: Belnick
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes