Oct 26, 2022
I want to see when the girl you're marrying will tell you- darling! a kiss in a year. touching boobs in two years. I'll jerk off in three years. Sex in 10 years. After all, it is aimed at the long term)))
First off I'm already married.
Secondly this is a game. It aint real life. Go outside and see.

All games have different kinks. If you and others want one where there's instant fucking and it's full of turbo sluts well there's a ton of other games here at f95 you can play. This game has a slow burn incest element. The corruption of the big sister by her two younger brothers. That's pretty fucking great to me.

I don't get the complaining by some of you though. If that slow burn aint for you just go play something else.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
First off I'm already married.
Secondly this is a game. It aint real life. Go outside and see.

All games have different kinks. If you and others want one where there's instant fucking and it's full of turbo sluts well there's a ton of other games here at f95 you can play. This game has a slow burn incest element. The corruption of the big sister by her two younger brothers. That's pretty fucking great to me.

I don't get the complaining by some of you though. If that slow burn aint for you just go play something else.
This is not a complaint, it is a statement of the fact that the author is dragging his feet. This is not slow corruption, this is plot stupidity and game-dragging. The plot has been in one place for a long time and is not moving forward in fact. Doing as in the game "Wife and Mother" is a stupid move. But at least the game "Wife and Mother" won at the expense of the picture. There is a golden rule - everything must be done in moderation. You can't pull a cat by the balls indefinitely)))

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh and Anteron

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
The "milking" complaint is somewhat common (in--of all places--a pirating forum, an irony lmao) but unfairly attributed to this game's dev. First, the developer is not openly and persistently soliciting support while not delivering on time with endless reserves of excuses (hello Sir Dammed, lol)--a common milker's trait. Second, there is consistent development news (if you follow his discord), something milkers rarely have. Third, Logo (dev) is consistent with his visions for the game and does not sell out to the highest bidder (hello, Daval3d, albeit comic creator only lol), another non-milker's characteristic. Aaand finally, if you are a supporter and felt "MILKED" by the dev, you can just withdraw support and give your cents to the devs you fancy, end of story. As for us who support this project, there is no endless whining--only constructive suggestions that we know MAY or MAY NOT be implemented, enjoying the ride in its ebbs and highs.

As for the frequency and length of time bet. updates, that's something that I can wish would be improved. But knowing (as someone who is trying to learn to develop a game and is dabbling into different engines) how difficult this thing is, I can somewhat understand--esp if you have a certain high level of quality set. Maybe, those who can't be patient enough try their hands on game dev't and let us see how they'd manage?

Finally, on the ish of instant gratification & slow realistic dev't (esp incest-themed games): just find what you enjoy, there are choices aplenty. Let's make this thread free from toxicity and endless whining that doesn't do a thing, as the dev is adamant on his artistic visions.

Peace.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
The "milking" complaint is somewhat common (in--of all places--a pirating forum, an irony lmao) but unfairly attributed to this game's dev. First, the developer is not openly and persistently soliciting support while not delivering on time with endless reserves of excuses (hello Sir Dammed, lol)--a common milker's trait. Second, there is consistent development news (if you follow his discord), something milkers rarely have. Third, Logo (dev) is consistent with his visions for the game and does not sell out to the highest bidder (hello, Daval3d, albeit comic creator only lol), another non-milker's characteristic. Aaand finally, if you are a supporter and felt "MILKED" by the dev, you can just withdraw support and give your cents to the devs you fancy, end of story. As for us who support this project, there is no endless whining--only constructive suggestions that we know MAY or MAY NOT be implemented, enjoying the ride in its ebbs and highs.

As for the frequency and length of time bet. updates, that's something that I can wish would be improved. But knowing (as someone who is trying to learn to develop a game and is dabbling into different engines) how difficult this thing is, I can somewhat understand--esp if you have a certain high level of quality set. Maybe, those who can't be patient enough try their hands on game dev't and let us see how they'd manage?

Finally, on the ish of instant gratification & slow realistic dev't (esp incest-themed games): just find what you enjoy, there are choices aplenty. Let's make this thread free from toxicity and endless whining that doesn't do a thing, as the dev is adamant on his artistic visions.

Peace.
Where else would we discuss this? I ain't going on Facebook to talk about this incest corruption 3d game. So yeah there's a lot of talk of milking here because people like me do subscribe to creators that show promise and aren't making excuse every two months. It's hard to not become jaded when the biggest fucking games here keep getting delayed for whatever the fuck reason they have right now.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Where else would we discuss this? I ain't going on Facebook to talk about this incest corruption 3d game. So yeah there's a lot of talk of milking here because people like me do subscribe to creators that show promise and aren't making excuse every two months. It's hard to not become jaded when the biggest fucking games here keep getting delayed for whatever the fuck reason they have right now.
not to mention the fact some good ones get very little support while some no sex blueballfests get a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Didn't say you'll have to air your gripes on FB, dun know where that came from lol. "Discussion" however doesn't have to be whiny or toxic (obviously, it's not you that's being referred here). Finally, as I've said the "milking" and "making excuses" thingy far applies from this dev, so obviously you must not be referring to logoarh.

The last sentence is something that is generally the trend, so par for the course.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Not liking how the story is developing. There are too many paths that you miss scenes, it is just making it too complicated to pick one. Like in this latest update, high relationship gives you a movie, restaurant with a pier evening scene. But with a high arousal you get Kasie bathroom and beach scene. Also I am guessing that these two paths are missed if you have full Mia stats you get to do her two times.

So that's three paths, doing any one of these feels like not much content. If this is what future content is going to be, it is probably best to miss several updates.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I dont find game files on smartphone
How do I put gallery unlocker in it for Android
Ty
It's under android/data. If you don't have a jailbreak, this folder is not accesible via mobile. But you can accsess it if you connet your phone to a pc via cable. Then you need open the game's folder, open folder "files" and create a subfolder "game". The RPY/RPA file goes into this folder, then restart the game...

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes