Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
The Dev's not "milking" anything. He consistently updates the game and gives truthful progress reports. He's also not rushing the story. The Dev clearly has long-view goals in mind for Summer Story and I'm here for it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Nice update, really enjoyed brushing the teeth. Hopefully next update they'll do the bed and mop the floor. And when I'll be 80 they'll get another blowjob... just not from the sister
Well guys, here we are for another GREAT update. I'll review this so you don't have to:

-You was the dishes
-You brush your teeth. (AGAIN!!)
-You go to a restaurant where you eat pasta and wine, try to get some action under the table (TRY, because you get NONE)
-You go to the beach where the MC (not you, the MC of another VN) bangs a girl in the changing room, while Yours Truly MC instead lies on the pier and gets a measly handjob (NO TOUCHING HER TOUGH ARE YOU CRAZY?).
She's also super nice and at the end of the blowjob she redirects the cum in your face (need some toothpaste lil bro?). Luckily for you Dev doesn't know how to render sperm on your own tshirt so it's magically clean!

End of the update. See you in a decade where we *GASP* touch a vagina. Just not Kasie's

Melkai

Oct 3, 2017
If the developer doesn't want brotherly love for the sister. Maybe it would be better to make another NTR route for the sister/girlfriend? I would like that. :Kappa:

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
The Dev's not "milking" anything. He consistently updates the game and gives truthful progress reports. He's also not rushing the story. The Dev clearly has long-view goals in mind for Summer Story and I'm here for it.
I want to see when the girl you're marrying will tell you- darling! a kiss in a year. touching boobs in two years. I'll jerk off in three years. Sex in 10 years. After all, it is aimed at the long term)))

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes