-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah English or French since english is just a light version of French sprinkled with some Germano-Nordic words!
Numerically, sure. In actual practice, not really ( ). Most French terms are subject-limited, like politics, military, or food (as are Latin-taken terms, such as in science, religion, law, etc.). The words used most commonly in English are, in fact, Anglo-Saxon: derived directly from Old English. I mean, if you want to talk about troop movements and commanders for awhile, that's fine; but that's not representative of most language typically used by English-speakers.

Reactions: Sapient Monkey

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Played this game the last release loved it, specifically going for the NTR angle which felt like a breath of fresh air.

I'll have to wait for the completed tag before playing it again but I really hope the dev does not rush anything.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer Story [v0.3.0] [Logo] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.2.9 -> v0.3.0 [689 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.2.9 -> v0.3.0 [687 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
23yo brothers? pfft right. More like 13yo ones, with a 16yo sister. No Patreon so why not just stick to intended ages if they are not fairies, elves, vampires, etc? I mean what gullible simpleton actually believes every cartoon in every AVN is 18+ just because some text in a copy/pasted disclaimer says so?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I tried the gallery unlocker from the OP but got an error using it.

But I did find out if you finish the game you can use the built into the game unlocker so all you really need to do is enter:

persistent.game_finished = True

into the console and you can unlock the gallery.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes