Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
So, I UnRen'd my way to max stats, played through 3 different ways, and there's still four scenes I didn't unlock.
I didn't realise it was possible to make an AVN be THIS difficult. I'm honestly not sure whether to be annoyed or impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
So, I UnRen'd my way to max stats, played through 3 different ways, and there's still four scenes I didn't unlock.
I didn't realise it was possible to make an AVN be THIS difficult. I'm honestly not sure whether to be annoyed or impressed.
Max stats in this case can broke the game because some scenes play depending if affection or lust higher. Plus there some scenes when dex is minimum or max (spend time in gym). Plus combination of your time with both girls (full Mia, full Kassie or combination of both) and if you are ally with Kenny or his affection is higher than yours.
Honestly it IS very difficult.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Max stats in this case can broke the game because some scenes play depending if affection or lust higher. Plus there some scenes when dex is minimum or max (spend time in gym). Plus combination of your time with both girls (full Mia, full Kassie or combination of both) and if you are ally with Kenny or his affection is higher than yours.
Honestly it IS very difficult.
This is my first game, so I am inexperienced in creating a game. Maybe I 'm overreacting with solutions somewhere .
In my head, it looks like every time you start the game and make different decisions, you will get different scenes

Reactions: fortuna95

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
This is my first game, so I am inexperienced in creating a game. Maybe I 'm overreacting with solutions somewhere .
In my head, it looks like every time you start the game and make different decisions, you will get different scenes
It's not bad or good. But i have 6 different walkthroughts to see all scenes. (1st walkthrough is testing). And the gallery not showing scenes itself, so gallery cracking mostly pointless.

Althought, i can almost see MC fighting with Cassie's boss... and loosing because he skipped gym class))) Imagine reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

arteau

Jun 20, 2017
when will the new version be made:rolleyes:
Two days ago, Logo said he was almost done with the first day of the next update and he was about to start the renders for the second day.
The previous release was one month ago, so... Not for at least several more weeks (assuming the next update only contains two days).

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
"every time you start the game and make different decisions, you will get different scenes"
There is nothing wrong with that concept. I don't want you to feel like that's a mistake. The game you're making is smart and interesting in that you can get three different versions of a scene depending on the points you've earned. I am thinking of a pool scene with the neighbor girl (Mia?). It hadn't occurred to me that the reason I was missing scenes in the gallery was that I had not played that scene with LOWER points to get a different version. That's a clever way to look at the game's design, and probably a more realistic way to look at relationships. In most other games like this, she would either like you enough to give you the full scene or she wouldn't invite you to her pool at all.

It does mean that getting the best versions of certain scenes requires the player to have a very high or near perfect score in the relevant stat, which makes it a more challenging game. It also means more work for yourself to create alternate versions of scenes. If you're willing to put in that work, because that's the kind of game you want to make, then it's not "wrong," it's just uncommon in this genre of games.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hello! I'm a newbie here. One humble question: Is this game animated? Can't see the "animated" tag, so I 'll really appreciate the answer. Thanks!

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Yes, but the result is a puzzle where you have to make a lot of "correct" choices and see where it takes you and if it takes you anywhere. Also, as a player, do you like games that have to be completely replayed several times, just scrolling through the dialogue to see a small part of the new content?

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Hello! I'm a newbie here. One humble question: Is this game animated? Can't see the "animated" tag, so I 'll really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
Hey. Only events with girls

Yes, but the result is a puzzle where you have to make a lot of "correct" choices and see where it takes you and if it takes you anywhere. Also, as a player, do you like games that have to be completely replayed several times, just scrolling through the dialogue to see a small part of the new content?
I perceive it as a movie-type game from David Cage, or until down. Just play as you like and see what comes out of it, but keep in mind that running after all the girls at once can miss out on everyone.
Well, maybe I didn't take into account the moment that it is physically unpleasant for some players to see a gallery that is not fully open

In any case, this is my first attempt to make a game, and I understand that there are rough edges here. I'm sorry if someone liked the game, but I don't like some points.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes