3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

zilobob

Aug 29, 2021
game crashed once now every time i launch it no matter how many times i reinstall i get a permanent blue screen when pressing new game or continue

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
This version allows you to:
  • F1 or A: add 50 movements
  • F2 or S: sub 10 movements
  • F3 or Z: win/finish a mission
  • F4 or Space: wait a turn
How to install:
  • Unzip
  • paste on \Sweeper_Data\Managed
  • replace all
Bugs:
  • Auto-complete /end mission (Fixed)
New Addings:
  • Unlock Gallery
Based on noxtek tnks!

NOT DEEPLY TESTED
Hey, thanks for the cheats and the unlocked gallery, I was wondering if you could share with us what did you use to create this .dll file. I'm new to Unity and I tried using dnSpy to edit your work to add some hotkeys like you did, I wanted to add a way to increase lust for specific characters and reset cooldowns, but I couldn't find any way to establish an event binding to the keys. Could you help me? Using Cheat Engine is too slow and tedious since it resets variable adresses every time you finish a quest, so it's a chore to find them again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blitzkralle

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I have a few things to ask and I've read the FAQ and these are separate from that.

Is ram the only to access the trap content? (meaning is going through ram's '? talks' the only way to get the dress)

No if you have seduction unlocked already you can select that when you create a new game. Not sure if you have that unlocked at the start, if not then going through Ram's 2 '?' talks and and buying the dress in town should unlock it.

I know you can choose seduction, but since there are scenes that require you knowing magic or agility it would be nice if there were many ways to get it

There are no scenes based on agility or magic, what these do is let Percy do what Espa and Fio does without having to run across the map to their location and tell them where to go. So instead of waiting for Espa to climb a fongo tree you can do it yourself, saving yourself vital turns.

Is going through Ram's content needed for abigail's content (do i have to fully invest into getting all the ram scenes or can i focus on abigail taking the lead)

No Abigail is a seperate rival. You do a few start missions with Ram yes but then there is a mission where Abigail is introduced for the first time and from then on you can select missions with Abigail.

whats that 3rd patch and how to unlock it

No idea. However as it's a spanner and screwdriver I'd wager it's basically Nix's skill of using machines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a better way to trigger events?

Lust events there is an unlockable that boosts lust, lewd gain at start and therefore unlocks lewd events quicker.

And lastly, Do i need to go through the '?talks' for all the characters to advance

No if you never speak to them they will still fuck each other. But if you want Percy to become a trap or to join in you do have to go through '?' events.

Apr 11, 2019
For some reason I can't get the the new Fio, Espa, and Ram scene for the life of me. I've tried editing the stats exactly for that value, but every time it plays either a duo scene, or the old threesome scene.

Apr 26, 2018
This version allows you to:
  • F1 or A: add 50 movements
  • F2 or S: sub 10 movements
  • F3 or Z: win/finish a mission
  • F4 or Space: wait a turn
How to install:
  • Unzip
  • paste on \Sweeper_Data\Managed
  • replace all
Bugs:
  • Auto-complete /end mission (Fixed)
New Addings:
  • Unlock Gallery
Based on noxtek tnks!

NOT DEEPLY TESTED
thank you so much. this game is neat but tedious as fuck

Reactions: Blitzkralle

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For any new changes and whats been added please consult the changelog on page 1. Has anyone had a chance to have a read of that yet?

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
Hey, thanks for the cheats and the unlocked gallery, I was wondering if you could share with us what did you use to create this .dll file. I'm new to Unity and I tried using dnSpy to edit your work to add some hotkeys like you did, I wanted to add a way to increase lust for specific characters and reset cooldowns, but I couldn't find any way to establish an event binding to the keys. Could you help me? Using Cheat Engine is too slow and tedious since it resets variable adresses every time you finish a quest, so it's a chore to find them again.
Yeah dude i'w send You a wisp

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I remember being able to tell the other characters to go somewhere when I played it 4-5 months ago.

How do I do that again? I've experimented a bit, but can't seem to figure it out.

EDIT: Remember now, had to stand on their square to order them elsewhere.

Last edited:

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
Ram is wholesome in the sharing route, hope that route get's expanded more. Also Abigail also has a vagina, wouldn't mind something happening with that.

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
Nice, this is really cool. One thing that would be great is a way to get more stars on the main menu when starting a new game. I couldn't mod that anywhere.
Done enjoy, now you start always with 200 stars :KEK:
it is a edit from noxtek sorry about that

Last edited:
Reactions: AtotehZ

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Now i can play around tnks! i will see what else i can do :LUL:
If you need the whole code changes, i send you them when I get home. But first i need my fuel :l

And i check about finding the scenes available in the current map

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes