3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
1 of them.
Only one? Uh, is it any good or is it just some boring foreplay or something? I kinda wouldn't mind her becoming more of a focus, sharing scenes with the girls and the other nun. Probably never happen isn't this game basically close to the end of its development already?

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks, for answer for all this Apo_Icarus , but the question here:

(I know you can choose seduction, but since there are scenes that require you knowing magic or agility it would be nice if there were many ways to get it)

There are no scenes based on agility or magic, what these do is let Percy do what Espa and Fio does without having to run across the map to their location and tell them where to go. So instead of waiting for Espa to climb a fongo tree you can do it yourself, saving yourself vital turns.

there is a scene where abigail can have sex with percy at burrows, is that not available yet or do you have to, pick agility training and make sure that you and abigail meet on the same burrow spot?

tizio_caio

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, for answer for all this Apo_Icarus , but the question here:

(I know you can choose seduction, but since there are scenes that require you knowing magic or agility it would be nice if there were many ways to get it)

There are no scenes based on agility or magic, what these do is let Percy do what Espa and Fio does without having to run across the map to their location and tell them where to go. So instead of waiting for Espa to climb a fongo tree you can do it yourself, saving yourself vital turns.

there is a scene where abigail can have sex with percy at burrows, is that not available yet or do you have to, pick agility training and make sure that you and abigail meet on the same burrow spot?
You need the seduction skill for that scene

Reactions: Icarus Media

hqkeecmxblwitrjuph

May 12, 2021
doesn't seem like the new threesome scene with fio ram and espa works. I have done multiple new games and didn't once see it. I even tried cheats.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For those interested in Impy's next game Monster Monsoon, there are currently votes for the protag, the rival and your companion. Top 2 in each category is below (as of writing this post):

Wolf Boy Protag 44 votes
Futa Mage Protag 42 votes

Female Mature Witch Companion (Possible MC's Mother) 71 votes.
Futa Sword Master Companion 50 votes.

Futa Fortune Teller Rival (Possible MC's sister) 74 votes.
Female Rich Girl Rival 34 votes.

First demo is believed to be January 2022 and Summer Sweepers will finish February 2022 approx.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
For those interested in Impy's next game Monster Monsoon, there are currently votes for the protag, the rival and your companion.
Sounds really good, do you know if there will be more rivals and companions? or is it more like possible side characters eg (miwi nix)? or just those main characters?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sounds really good, do you know if there will be more rivals and companions? or is it more like possible side characters eg (miwi nix)? or just those main characters?
From what I gather she seems to be going for the top 2 of each one, I know that since the two protag choices are close she is going for a choice of protag for the next game. Not sure 100% if she will do that for rival and companions.

Reactions: Sillnill

izzipizzi

May 5, 2019
How do you beat the Armor Breaker quest? I can't find cannon balls anywhere and I can't find any keys to open the chests.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
sorry but im dumb as fuck where exactly i have to put this C://users/[Yourname]/Appdata/Locallow/Impy/Sweepers to add mored days and max stats?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
For those interested in Impy's next game Monster Monsoon, there are currently votes for the protag, the rival and your companion. Top 2 in each category is below (as of writing this post):

Wolf Boy Protag 44 votes
Futa Mage Protag 42 votes

Female Mature Witch Companion (Possible MC's Mother) 71 votes.
Futa Sword Master Companion 50 votes.

Futa Fortune Teller Rival (Possible MC's sister) 74 votes.
Female Rich Girl Rival 34 votes.

First demo is believed to be January 2022 and Summer Sweepers will finish February 2022 approx.
It's kinda a shame about the companions, for me at least. I'm not particularly into either of the top two but all the others seem pretty good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh well, it is what it is.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do you beat the Armor Breaker quest? I can't find cannon balls anywhere and I can't find any keys to open the chests.
There are other types of ammo aside from iron balls.

On a similar note, I think tinshell nuts are meant to be an alternative type of ammo too, but they don't seem to work so I don't know if they are bugged or if they are an actual useless item.

Reactions: izzipizzi

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
On a similar note, I think tinshell nuts are meant to be an alternative type of ammo too, but they don't seem to work so I don't know if they are bugged or if they are an actual useless item.
My guess was they did one damage but can't confirm. Honestly feel they need a rework regardless. Could either need more for an equal damage to the iron ball or make them an item that can be used against enemies on a revealed tile.

Riva

Feb 20, 2018
Hello , Iam new here.
Just wanna ask some helps,
How to fix the dialogue when H-scene start ? (On the right panel) ,
because it was right at normal chat but it turned gibberish when h-scene start

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Hello , Iam new here.
It's supposed to look like that to simulate you not being able to hear what they're saying clearly. There is an unlockable when you start a new game that will allow you to uncensor the text but you will need to grind some starts.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Hello , Iam new here.
it is by purpose you need to unlock the ear skill by adding stars to "hear" well the conversations on the other side of the wall / bush

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes