3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Eating Tapas, drinking cocktails, some roll ups (I'll assume cigarettes) by the roadside. Living the dream aren't ya?
Sadly no tapas here in italy, but prosciutto and cheese usually for the happy hours :p

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Done enjoy, now you start always with 200 stars :KEK:
it is a edit from noxtek sorry about that
My game doesn't seem to like it. It just crashes the moment I press: New Game -> Start OR Continue.

noxtek Blitzkralle Both of your mods make my game crash.
I'm on Win10 Pro fully updated and I downloaded the Win64 version of the game.

I launched the game as administrator to see if that was the problem, didn't work. Got this error:
errorsweeper.png
I also tried resetting my: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper folder, hence the 0 stars in the screenshot. No dice.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2017
Is there a way to put the game in a window (1600x900) instead of full screen? ALT+ENTER does not work, it puts the game in a wondow but i can't reduce the size of it. (I haven't played the latest version so mb if it was added later)

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
My game doesn't seem to like it. It just crashes the moment I press: New Game -> Start OR Continue.

noxtek Blitzkralle Both of your mods make my game crash.
I'm on Win10 Pro fully updated and I downloaded the Win64 version of the game.

I launched the game as administrator to see if that was the problem, didn't work. Got this error:
View attachment 1452958
I also tried resetting my: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Sweeper folder, hence the 0 stars in the screenshot. No dice.
Maybe deleting your save data (backup it)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Pretty much, so didnt work?
No, that's what I meant 2 posts up. I'm wondering what could change it for me. I'll try deleting everything and start over.

EDIT: Just deleted everything. Saves, game, everything.
Unpacked it again and it worked.
Installed the mod again and it broke.
Crap. I wanna use this :/ So handy.

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
No, that's what I meant 2 posts up. I'm wondering what could change it for me. I'll try deleting everything and start over.

EDIT: Just deleted everything. Saves, game, everything.
Unpacked it again and it worked.
Installed the mod again and it broke.
Crap. I wanna use this :/ So handy.
I'm assuming that you are using the 64 bit version, maybe try the 32 bit one with the patch? the only thing that i can came up with is that your architecture are different from both of us and that can be solved if you compile the patch yourself, im just guessing

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm assuming that you are using the 64 bit version, maybe try the 32 bit one with the patch? the only thing that i can came up with is that your architecture are different from both of us and that can be solved if you compile the patch yourself, im just guessing
I should've tried that on my own. I just didn't since it said it was for Win64.
When I used the Win32 edition the mod worked immediately. It's working now.
Thanks.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
That is indeed the issue, was having the same problem but tried the 32 bit version and it worked

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
I should've tried that on my own. I just didn't since it said it was for Win64.
When I used the Win32 edition the mod worked immediately. It's working now.
Thanks.
No problem dude enjoy, im working to be able to hidde or show the menu with a button rigth now

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
do we need to set custom resolution too? maybe a 1600x900 not full screen?
I don't know about that, but I noticed that at times the box interferes with characters if many are in the same spot.
Like if I press reset for Fio let's say.. It'll hit Ram underneath and he'll get sent on a mission.
I'm using 2560x1440. For my resolution it'd make sense if the box was lowered ~300 pixels.

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
I don't know about that, but I noticed that at times the box interferes with characters if many are in the same spot.
Like if I press reset for Fio let's say.. It'll hit Ram underneath and he'll get sent on a mission.
I'm using 2560x1440. For my resolution it'd make sense if the box was lowered ~300 pixels.
That something i was checking too, make positions relative to window size or screen resultion

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
That something i was checking too, make positions relative to window size or resultion of the screen
i take a look tomorrow to add a scaler for the menu ^.^
(i don't have a 2k monitor, to make that i need less alchool in my body)

for now hide/show button will do the job and added a complete all endings and get all skills button

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes