Bug Fixes:
F95 Uploaders smell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
XD????
What is this supposed to mean ?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I was wondering if:

1.Impy will add scenes fore Percy where there is only him and girl having fun.

2.Impy (or someone) will add something so we can click through dialogues (I myself like going through dialogue on my own piece)

3.Impy (or someone) will give us an option to do Percis sex scenes "?" again like the others that are repeating themselves (meaby with different dialogue since its next time / or fore simplicity non dialogue)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Summer Sweepers [v8b]

Bug Fixes:
F95 Uploaders smell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
XD????
What is this supposed to mean ?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh my I wonder how that got there? :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr.Z

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
anyone has miwa's ending? i've tried 4-5 different ways of getting it but it wont show up

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
anyone has miwa's ending? i've tried 4-5 different ways of getting it but it wont show up
Go to gallery --> find Endings -->You will see what exactly you must do to get the ending that you want (it always will say that you are not qualified so don't be afraid )

Its working because i spend some time today getting all the endings

PS. If you dont hawe to fuck Espa dont do it because it will lock you in one of here's endings .
Dont forget:
When you start a new game always pick the skill that gives you ability to end game when you want, bonus lust and advanced quest are available quicker.

Last edited:

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Go to gallery --> find Endings -->You will see what exactly you must do to get the ending that you want (it always will say that you are not qualified so don't be afraid )

Its working because i spend some time today getting all the endings

PS. If you dont hawe to fuck Espa dont do it because it will lock you in one of here's endings .
Dont forget:
When you start a new game always pick the skill that gives you ability to end game when you want, bonus lust and advanced quest are available quicker.
I dont know why but unless there is a second '?' conversation with Miwi. i keep getting the "Back to School" ending even though i talk about the servant thing and get about 15 love, does it have to be bond and lewd too?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I dont know why but unless there is a second '?' conversation with Miwi. i keep getting the "Back to School" ending even though i talk about the servant thing and get about 15 love, does it have to be bond and lewd too?
When you reach 15 love and above you must talk to her "?" about going with her to her place and becoming servant and impregnating the last perl .

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
When you reach 15 love and above you must talk to her "?" about going with her to her place and becoming servant and impregnating the last perl .
So there is a second "?" conversation, right?

Here is the sav. where I've gotten miwi to 20 love, and talked about the harem servant thing and it gives me the "Back to School" ending

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Ok i tell you this i have done everything that needs to be don to get Mivi ending and i couldn't get it , i try a lot of times and spent a lot of time but i couldn't soooo ....... the only other way to get it is to edit (awards) and add "Lewd Miwi End" in it

mayby there's a bug ..... i don't know

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
im not above save editing, actually if i knew how to just add endings i wouldnt have been asking all this time

Ok, thats odd. I tried doing espa's ending and it gave the back to school ending?, is there a bug with the 32bit version or is it the cheat file?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes