3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
seems like the interest in this game depleted rapidly after the last two updates. The release date is due and noone seems to care - I feel the same.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
seems like the interest in this game depleted rapidly after the last two updates. The release date is due and noone seems to care - I feel the same.
I'm still watching it, but with all the futa sissy stuff being added, I guess there'll only be like a couple of scenes of interest to me per update. Ram just stealing everyone, with different combinations of Ram FFM, FFFM, etc. would have been ideal for me.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm waiting for the update. Hope it gets uploaded soon
Update will be out on subscribestar on November 13th/14th according to Impy. The 13th/14th date is due to timezones. As I said before I believe Impy is Alaskan, possibly Cali or parts of Canada (would parts of the Latin countries also fall into that? Just curious)...timezone and usually releases around her midnight, my 8am (UK)

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Nothing to talk about as the update isn't here yet. Considering the game is ending soon as well there isn't much to discuss.

MistaMistrey

Jun 19, 2017
I just wait a couple of days after the 10th before asking questions because I know it tends to take a while.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
i need my dosis of this game xD my abstinence syndrome is killing me
I really need to handle my consumption of h-games better, I went through so many of them so fast that I actually returned to the ones that take a life to complete and also have good gameplay.

Currently playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister, I cheated a bit because time-limited quests and money were becoming a problem, but the overall gameplay is fine. Same for "Shimmering Horizon and Cursed Blacksmith", challenging rogue-like games are my new thing now.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Excuse me but i went on ( itch ) to download the game but i found that the game V0.9 is only announced

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
So people here need to politely wait till December 10th for public update or go and spend some money which is totally fair and reasonable .

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes