3.70 star(s) 34 Votes
Jul 4, 2018
Anyone got the assets for the game? I'd rather not spend more then an hour mindlessly wandering around for CG's.

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Not yet. Still quite early in development. However I've asked and been told it can be done to get:

* Abigail Mating Pressing Sex with Espa on a normal tile
* Abigail Prone Bone Sex with Fio on a normal tile.

For Version 5.
Thx for the reply. Don't like futa girls, so I guess I'll wait. How come futa sex gets priotity over good old fashioned regular sex?

• Angry
Reactions: cantpickaname

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thx for the reply. Don't like futa girls, so I guess I'll wait. How come futa sex gets priotity over good old fashioned regular sex?
Abigail is a lot more popular, indeed one of the top tier guys asked for her to be a futa nun. Otherwise the plan was Ram's elderly father.

Oct 15, 2017
wow rng legit just makes most of the 1 day 35 timer left challenges completely undoable even with upgrades, combined with no save system yeah fuck off thats just unplayable. always a big worry when devs just make things unknowingly incompletable

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Ram does have scenes with Miwi, they're just really tedious to get since she doesn't show up a lot.

You can edit everyone's "horny" lewd" and "bondlevel" stats in the quest.sav file to make things go a bit faster. From my testing, it doesn't seem to have broken anything, but do note that setting the numbers too high will skip some scene progression.

Another note: Ram has to be in your team for him to show up in the text document, Miwi and the nun have to have also been met for them to show up, too. You can also edit how many days you have left, but according to Apo_Icarus this might break something, so be careful.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ram does have scenes with Miwi, they're just really tedious to get since she doesn't show up a lot.

You can edit everyone's "horny" lewd" and "bondlevel" stats in the quest.sav file to make things go a bit faster. From my testing, it doesn't seem to have broken anything, but do note that setting the numbers too high will skip some scene progression.

Another note: Ram has to be in your team for him to show up in the text document, Miwi and the nun have to have also been met for them to show up, too. You can also edit how many days you have left, but according to Apo_Icarus this might break something, so be careful.
Not so much editing the days left, but for me when I added completed quests in the script it messed up and only generated a 2 tile map where I couldn't move. According to the changlog for V4 this has been fixed though.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017

where is this quest.sav file?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Not yet. Still quite early in development. However I've asked and been told it can be done to get:

* Abigail Mating Pressing Sex with Espa on a normal tile
* Abigail Prone Bone Sex with Fio on a normal tile.

For Version 5.
Could you give us a list of all avaliable scenes ?

Are there any actual sex with Ram ? I think I grinded for hours since I got to do blowjobs with him, and it havent moved past that since.
He only fucked secretary

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Are there any actual sex with Ram ? I think I grinded for hours since I got to do blowjobs with him, and it havent moved past that since.
He only fucked secretary
Few posts above I posted all scenes. He fucked 4 girls in total.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

He only fucked secretary
I can but some of these may be Version 4:

Ram Fio blowjob (normal tile)
Ram Espa blowjob (Normal tile)
Ram Both girls blowjob (normal tile)
Ram fuck espy in burrow
Ram fucking Estra at the guild
Abigail fuck espa in burrow
Abigail Espa handjob
Abigail two girls double buttjob
Abigail and ram double blowjob with Fio
Suspicious merchant boobie flash (fio)

I'll update if I think or find any more...

kark

Jun 18, 2017
oof this game is just too slow for ALL, i really want to try but useless there is a way to skip things i guess i will wait or something. I didnt get a single sex scene in my first play, only a tons of talks.

Feb 22, 2021
how can i give my myself more turns during quests? i hate how slow the grind is and i dont like starting over everyday even when im so close on finishing

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I don't understand this game, only the minesweeper part. Everyone but me is randomly walking on all tiles, I can't command girls when I'm on another tile, Miwi said to direct her to fight but can't click on enemy tile, can get shimmer stones and disposable keys in 2nd quest but don't know how to get memory pears, tutorial doesn't explain anything. Too hard for me.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I don't understand this game, only the minesweeper part. Everyone but me is randomly walking on all tiles, I can't command girls when I'm on another tile, Miwi said to direct her to fight but can't click on enemy tile, can get shimmer stones and disposable keys in 2nd quest but don't know how to get memory pears, tutorial doesn't explain anything. Too hard for me.
The other character seem to know if a tile is clear, use their movement also to predict which ones are clear.
You can't command if you are in a different area of the map. it's like me being in Vancouver and trying to shout to someone in New York, can't happen (Now yeah radio's that has been suggested I know).
Direct Miwi to the tile NEXT to the enemy and she will target it, make sure you have right clicked on the enemy to 'mark' them.
Memory pearls are in locked chests, some of these have enemies you must clear first, you can unlock them with the keys.
There are traders on the map who you can swap things with to get the item you need.

Reactions: Topkeko
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes