3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It occurs to me that I have fallen into the very basic trap of judging something by its cover, or in this case, its tags. And that's not fair for the fans of the game, or for the developer, even if they don't see it. I'm gonna download the game and give it a try, and give it a more honest review.
Fair play mate, respect to you for that.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

nohpe

Mar 24, 2019
Okay. I've given it a shot.
Gameplay-
It's an interesting concept, and definitely a game for more strategically-minded people. I, however, have a smooth brain, so it was difficult for me to figure out what to do. Additionally, there's no save button or menu of any type that I could see. Since it's in an alpha/beta state, this is fine, and I'm hoping the dev is already aware of this. The number of turn left is slightly misleading, as the number jumped from 100 to a far lower number too quickly, though I did not witness it directly. I only noticed I was on turn 64 after only moving a few squares. Maybe there was something I missed, like interacting with party members or clicking on a square with an enemy in it takes a turn.
All this being said, I'm sure that with some polish it will turn into a fine game and a fun twist on the classic minesweeper formula.
Story and Lewd Stuff-
I'll admit, I did not get far enough into the game(curse this smooth brain of mine) to see any lewds, but based off the pictures, the tags, and the dialogue I did manage to see, I can understand where the story is going. The art style is, in my opinion, fantastic, and I'm sure the lewds themselves are of a good quality, but the actual content is a huge turn-off for me. I think I can see why some people would enjoy it, but for me, I am very particular in the NTR/Cuckold media I peruse. Please don't get me wrong, if the MC you play as is not pursuing the other characters, then there's no problem with those other characters to be with other NPC's, although technically it's not NTR. Voyerism is a-ok though, no complaints from me. There's more I could say, but I fear I'm either gonna be seen as being nit-picky, or preachy.

In conclusion, while not a game that, in its current state, is up my alley, it is something I will keep an eye on, if only because I enjoy the art style.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
We aren't supposed to know exactly what they're saying. This is rather focused around NTR or/and hidden scenes that the MC do not see, but you and i see. That's the point. Let's not have our poor MCs heart broken into thousands of glass pieces, shall we? This isn't that kind of game...for now. I dunno what Impy's and their partner in crime intent is. So we'll see. But i'm against the idea of letting the MC see that stuff. That's straight out Netorase. If you want that, go and find Nymphomania Priestess. Enjoy your stay there.
I was totally going to suggest that too! Sounds like a great idea but it would probably require a ton of work to write out more story so I understand if it wont be added. I would settle for more content in general, namely more NTR content because the "secret NTR" vibe is done perfectly in this game.
by no means do I agree with what you say, it gets more exciting when the mc doesn't know what's going on, the only thing I'd really like was you can change the mc's name and let us players hear what the npcs are saying hidden, But you know it's not important and it's just a personal opinion, I don't want to put pressure on the devs or demand from them
Gathering the opinions here, I think it is important to separate the things the player sees and the things Percy sees.

For the time being Percy is completely unaware of everything, meanwhile the player peeps into the scenes, getting to see them but only partially hear the conversations.

I think that it is set on stone by the dev that Percy will eventually interact more with the scenes, but I don't see any reason why the dev can't make it optional. Make it so once Percy has enough "bond" with a character he gets the option of "searching more thoroughly" when there is an event with that character going on and then the progression from watching to joining in.

But now as for what the player gets to see/hear, I think the muffled dialogue works pretty well for the voyeur fetish, only hearing bits and pieces of the conversation lets the player's imagination play around with the context of some of those conversations and it is a pretty fun feature of the game and I think it should be present in a first playthrough.

However, I do think that it would be very fun for the game to have an upgrade the player can unlock (preferably with the stars from the challenges) that gives the player the toggable ability to finally uncover the truth of what was really being said in those conversations. I don't think it would be too much work for Impy to add those conversations, since I assume she already wrote a rough draft of what they look like before cutting them down to just they keywords.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Gathering the opinions here, I think it is important to separate the things the player sees and the things Percy sees.

For the time being Percy is completely unaware of everything, meanwhile the player peeps into the scenes, getting to see them but only partially hear the conversations.

I think that it is set on stone by the dev that Percy will eventually interact more with the scenes, but I don't see any reason why the dev can't make it optional. Make it so once Percy has enough "bond" with a character he gets the option of "searching more thoroughly" when there is an event with that character going on and then the progression from watching to joining in.

But now as for what the player gets to see/hear, I think the muffled dialogue works pretty well for the voyeur fetish, only hearing bits and pieces of the conversation lets the player's imagination play around with the context of some of those conversations and it is a pretty fun feature of the game and I think it should be present in a first playthrough.

However, I do think that it would be very fun for the game to have an upgrade the player can unlock (preferably with the stars from the challenges) that gives the player the toggable ability to finally uncover the truth of what was really being said in those conversations. I don't think it would be too much work for Impy to add those conversations, since I assume she already wrote a rough draft of what they look like before cutting them down to just they keywords.
yeah that's a pretty good summation,
I haven't made a review yet but im going to soon. Just to keep it super simple, in the game v4 I played, the "secret NTR" aspect is amazing and I hope that remains because judging from everything Ive played so far that seems to be the dev's vision. If it gets watered down with sharing then its not really NTR anymore (in my opinion).

Instre

May 22, 2017
First: nice game and intresting Artstile and Seconed: this is just an Idie but maybe make that time limit just optional because there are peopel like me who are terible at minesweeper so maybe you couled make like a option that the game asks you every 20 days if you wanna finish and if you say yes you get the ending you reached.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
It's an interesting concept, and definitely a game for more strategically-minded people. I, however, have a smooth brain, so it was difficult for me to figure out what to do. Additionally, there's no save button or menu of any type that I could see. Since it's in an alpha/beta state, this is fine, and I'm hoping the dev is already aware of this. The number of turn left is slightly misleading, as the number jumped from 100 to a far lower number too quickly, though I did not witness it directly. I only noticed I was on turn 64 after only moving a few squares. Maybe there was something I missed, like interacting with party members or clicking on a square with an enemy in it takes a turn.
not misleading. every time you hit a monster, your turns go down by 10 as a penalty. it's minesweeper, so you have to avoid the "mines."

The way to play minesweeper is by looking at the number on the revealed tiles. the number is how many "mines"/monsters is bordering that tile from all directions. you can figure out which tile is free and which has a monster by looking at the different numbers on the revealed tiles and the unrevealed spaces those tiles share and which ones they don't to pinpoint free areas.

for example, if a tile says "3" but only borders three unrevealed tiles and no revealed monster tiles, you know all three of the unrevealed tiles have a monster in them. if one tile says "1" but a neighboring revealed tile says "2", probability says that the "1" unrevealed that the first tile borders has has to be one it shares a border with "2". if you get stuck and can't figure out a good solution, having Fio or Espa perform an action in a revealed tile that doesn't have an item they interact with will also have them scout and reveal one bordered unrevealed tile.

right-clicking on an unrevealed tile will have you set it as a place you think a monster is so your character won't accidentally walk into it. right-clicking on a revealed monster will put a target onto it so Miwi/Ram/Abigail will prioritize targeting them if you send them to attack the monsters there.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Carryon If it makes you feel better, Impy has confirmed there will be eventually a communicator device where you can call/video call from across the map, should help with not wasting turns chasing people. it will also give the option for some rather naughty scenes should you video call when two characters are on the same tile.

ohhaiguize and Kazaim please stop fighting. We can easily find something to disagree on, but lets try to find something we both agree on, we both are passionate about this game succeeding, we may differ as to what 'success' means but we both want the game to expand. Even if something is added you don't like is that not better than no game at all? Lets all agree upon that note shall we?

Angmir Impy already confirmed she wanted it to be more light hearted, not humiliation or rubbing it in helplessness like Thug Hero Party. However note the following:

Also the word I have underlined. there are multiple endings and the player must have some input into that.
The Communicator Device, huh. Might be simplifying having to go and catch the characters to give them requests. That would be nice.

As for my conversation with that guy named "ohhaiguize". It wasn't fighting. If you read some of the replies afterwards i hit bed. Angmir for example literally stated the message i tried to get across, at least the shortest version. My intent was not to offend or get into a fight. That was none of the sort. And if it resulted in the beginning of a fight, i'd just back out. Cause i don't have the time to sit there and spend my energy on a fruitless and unproductive conversation. That's all.

Thug/Dark Hero Party was kind of disappointing. The dicks was all the same sizes on every scene, and unimpressive design. It was ok, but left me wanting for a better artwork. But i'm not sure what to think of Summer Memories just yet. I'll have to explore it more in future versions to see if i really enjoy it or not. But for the time being, i'm here, and trying it out!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
is there sex scenes without the fat pig? i cant play this game if I'm forced to see the gross fatty in any sort of sexual or erotic situation.
Well, the author has such style. While I avoid mean words like "fat pig" about obese woman, staff of characters is not my type. I play for Percy as MC (me), Espa (his/my gf) and Ram (the antagonist). Espa is little too skinny for me, but is OK.
I literally skip/omit/try to not see other characters.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Well, the author has such style. While I avoid mean words like "fat pig" about obese woman, staff of characters is not my type. I play for Percy as MC (me), Espa (his/my gf) and Ram (the antagonist). Espa is little too skinny for me, but is OK.
I literally skip/omit/try to not see other characters.
I don't like the fatty. She's not even Thicc, as we put it. But while that is the case. I can choose to ignore it and tolerate it, and enjoy the rest of the content. My opinion be damned about a minor thing like that. Sure, Espa is rather very thin. But i'm assuming Elves, by some standards are thin as heck. Well...she's not exactly attractive thin, i suppose you could say? But that ass, though. And she is cute, i'll give them that. I dunno why they wen't for opposites of thin and fat. But hey, if that's their decision, alright.

My Elves, though, in my mind is super sexy. Dirty minds do dirty things to Sexual Prey. Heh.

For anyone who's turned off by fatty girl. She's purple on the map. Just avoid her scenes, ignore it or/and simply skip straight through her content.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Each their own preferences. I said this previously and i shall replay my words, a bit different.

Purple Character Icon on Map. Ignore it or avoid it. Skip it, and clicking "Wait" waits one turn out on the Map. Clicking Wait, lets you use Spacebar to repeat "Wait" button, oddly enough. You can also close your eyes, turn your head around until it's over or whatever. I'm not gonna bash your yum. We can all disagree on preferences as much as you want, as long as you're not trying to make everyone agree and implement your preferences into everything else. That's all on that subject.

On the other hand. If you HAVEN'T played it yet. I suggest shut up and play it. Stop making assumptions. That's wasteful. Give the game a go, even if there's some content or more you don't like. In order to get a grasp of what content there is, that you may like or not. Nothing is better than personal experience. So get to it and stop making excuses.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
someone give me full save so i can just see how many scenes there are with the skinny girl
Why not just play it yourself, you come across as rude and obnoxious. All you had to ask was 'Can I avoid scenes with Fio'? Instead you projected your rudeness and dislike of fat people, Fine you don't like fat girls but you don't have to be rude about it and call her a fat pig and then on top of that you ask people for a save because you are lazy and yet you condemn the chubby girl. Hell you don't even say please or thank you in your demands. Mate if I was a mod I'd have told you to jog on already.

Might I remind you of your own words?

just because you're popular in this forum's thread doesn't give you an excuse to be a dick. i understand this is the only time you feel relevant, but dont let that ego get to your big head and tiny brain.
You don't have an excuse either...

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm gonna put together an FAQ, I'll adjust this as I find questions and get an answer from Impy:

Can we get get a dickless Abigail/avoid futa/turn them into girls/Avoid certain characters/scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I play Minesweeper?

Do we have to chase them around to give orders?

How do I get Lewd Scenes?

Can we get more dark stuff?

Do we have a list of stuff that is planned?

Can I cheat?

Will there be Animation?

Updates when?

Updates are always on or around 10th of every month give or take a couple of days but 10th is a rough figure for each update to go public.

Last edited:

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
I'm gonna put together an FAQ, I'll adjust this as I find questions and get an answer from Impy:

Can we get get a dickless Abigail/avoid futa/turn them into girls/Avoid certain characters/scenes?

How do I play Minesweeper?

Do we have to chase them around to give orders?

How do I get Lewd Scenes?

Can we get more dark stuff?

Do we have a list of stuff that is planned?

apparently there won't be anything involving ram in the next update

• Sad

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
apparently there won't be anything involving ram in the next update
No, next update is:

* Miwi appears in town
* More Miwi naughty scenes.
* Miwi quest without Ram.
* Miwi is dateable.
* Miwi has more story and talk events.
* More snapshots for all events so people can see the finish to the scenes, rather than just a still sprite.
* Abigail Mating Press Espa on a normal tile
* Abigail Prone Bone Fio on a normal tile.

* More town activities.
* Futa Troll Acolyte Introduction
* Big T&A Goblin shortstack scientist/inventor introduction.

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
No, next update is:

* Miwi appears in town
* More Miwi naughty scenes.
* Miwi quest without Ram.
* Miwi is dateable.
* Miwi has more story and talk events.
* More snapshots for all events so people can see the finish to the scenes, rather than just a still sprite.
* Abigail Mating Press Espa on a normal tile
* Abigail Prone Bone Fio on a normal tile.

* More town activities.
* Futa Troll Acolyte Introduction
* Big T&A Goblin shortstack scientist/inventor introduction.
unfortunately for me it will only be futa but i look forward to the next update

Oct 15, 2017
I was wondering does lewd only increase if we actually see the scene? like if fio and ram and having a conversation on the map and I never enter the tile to see it does their lewd go up? this way I could tailor who fucks who

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes