Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
This is just speculation, but something tells me modders will figure out how to do the translations somewhat quickly... especially since SVS should have similar dialogue systems as Honeycome,

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Not really. 20 days for it to come out and 30 more days for it to be pirated and have the censorship removed and translated into English... You have to be patient.
30 days is way too pessimistic.
Most of unprotected games got cracked instantly, 1-2 days at the max.

As for censorship, I don't care, pixelated dicks and pussies won't stop me from enjoying a good game lol, this is not my primary point of interest in a well made adult game.

Translate can take some time, but it is a Unity game, so MTL won't take that long, at start I can just use translator app, they become quite good lately.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Showing off the pre-order costume again. At least there's a new gameplay video to watch.

Also something about the reaper and white dress sets from Honey Come being updated to work in SVS.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
30 days is way too pessimistic.
Most of unprotected games got cracked instantly, 1-2 days at the max.

As for censorship, I don't care, pixelated dicks and pussies won't stop me from enjoying a good game lol, this is not my primary point of interest in a well made adult game.

Translate can take some time, but it is a Unity game, so MTL won't take that long, at start I can just use translator app, they become quite good lately.
Whatever you say Pal.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
What's wrong with all you people, first that Decagem, now you, so damn pessimistic.
Something that's mildly amusing to me is that every time someone says something irrationally pessimistic in this thread, its always somebody I set to Ignore years ago. So long ago I don't remember why anymore.

I get it. We've all been burned by and learned from the illusion cycle. Some people in this thread seem to live off of the burn from that cycle, though.

Reactions: AT83 and acezero99
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes