Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Cyberstarman

Jan 2, 2022
On the subject of an official English release, Koikatsu and AI Shoujo both got their western releases roughly a year after their Japanese releases. Honey Select 2, meanwhile, got it's western release two years after it came out in Japan. Presumably, if Summer Vacation Scramble does come out in the west officially, it'll follow a similar model.

On the subject of male voices, fingers crossed for DLC possibilities. But I imagine Illgames will only be interested in spending a lot of money on that front when and if they get a decent sized fanbase of straight female fans, Yaoi fans, or both.

Reactions: Rizuu

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I think people might have skimmed and thus misread my post. I didn't say male voices are some kind of impossible occurrence for H-games in general. I meant MODDED voice-acting for h-games is ungodly rare. Outside of AA2 MODS, I can't think of any examples of it happening and those were all female voices. They're not exactly like the New Vegas or Skyrim communities that do voice-acting for MODS almost monthly.

Its possible they could rip voices from AA1/AA2 male voices, but we'll only know how well those voices line-up with the dialogue/AI in SVS once the game releases. So, the viability of that is still unclear. Hopefully they're not too out of sync, though.

Aug 19, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best regards,
decagem.

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
when i read that they will not add yandere themes and death/soft looking thin male figures/short characters. it gave me the impression that they might make it a halfassed knockoff of AA2, as in they may play it safe and marketable without any risk or charm.
As a fan of yanderes and short guys, this would be the worst. I have another friend who also loves yandere. If Illgames doesn't add them in, I hope modders sure do.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
I think people might have skimmed and thus misread my post. I didn't say male voices are some kind of impossible occurrence for H-games in general. I meant MODDED voice-acting for h-games is ungodly rare. Outside of AA2 MODS, I can't think of any examples of it happening and those were all female voices. They're not exactly like the New Vegas or Skyrim communities that do voice-acting for MODS almost monthly.

Its possible they could rip voices from AA1/AA2 male voices, but we'll only know how well those voices line-up with the dialogue/AI in SVS once the game releases. So, the viability of that is still unclear. Hopefully they're not too out of sync, though.

AA2 also has male modded voices! A decent amount of them too~ So I wouldn't completely write off modded male voices.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023

You know I love how you post these pictures as if most of us actually know how to read something other than English. I mean I get what you're trying to say but still, it would be nice to get a translated version.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
You know I love how you post these pictures as if most of us actually know how to read something other than English. I mean I get what you're trying to say but still, it would be nice to get a translated version.
Idk, I think it's a waste of time to translate what's said, when the goal is just to confirm things, that's gonna be in the game. It's not like you're gonna be able to interact with what's being said, since you're not actually playing the game yet.

Reactions: sazaki90

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
yandere & Short females (even tho i prefer controlling short or thin male as protagonists).
cool i guess, only 9 days left before release.

now i wonder how they'll handle the jealousy/gut feeling/female intuition mechanic.
in AA2 they'll interrupt your conversation & sometime randomly ask you if you slept with characters (sometime its legit and most of the time its random and makes no sense).

Last edited:
Reactions: acezero99
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes