Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
I wonder if Lifestyle will be this game’s version of virtue?
Virtue has already been confirmed and it works exactly the same as AA2. It's in a different menu.

These stats are like what physical and knowledge were for AA2, just that now we have two extra stats.
生活 (seikatsu) is a bit hard to guess what it is since it refers more to "livehood" as "the way to get around life", in japan is mostly used to talk about "activities of your daily life", for example for activities you do like hobbies, in what you spend your money, or if you spend your time leisurely or not. My guess for it is that it is the stat that increases when you do leisure activities, like the barbecue they have shown next to the river and stuff like that. You basically get an stat that makes you better at "normal activities".

Then 話術 (wajutsu) is like talking skills or even charisma. I'm guessing this one increases when you talk with other people or do things together with people.
The physical and knowledge are the same as AA2 so I'm guessing the first is for training or physical activities, while the second is for studying in school.

In AA2 these skills affected your general popularity as well as the results of exams or club activities, so I'm guessing in SVS they will work the same just with two extra stats, meaning that you can be popular just by doing normie activities (生活) or having charisma (話術).

do we know about if theres ntr in this game? and what kind?
Yes, it works the same as AA2 so it's a simulator game where you can create your own scenearios for NTR. Search for AA2 and look how it works there.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Virtue has already been confirmed and it works exactly the same as AA2. It's in a different menu.

These stats are like what physical and knowledge were for AA2, just that now we have two extra stats.
生活 (seikatsu) is a bit hard to guess what it is since it refers more to "livehood" as "the way to get around life", in japan is mostly used to talk about "activities of your daily life", for example for activities you do like hobbies, in what you spend your money, or if you spend your time leisurely or not. My guess for it is that it is the stat that increases when you do leisure activities, like the barbecue they have shown next to the river and stuff like that. You basically get an stat that makes you better at "normal activities".

Then 話術 (wajutsu) is like talking skills or even charisma. I'm guessing this one increases when you talk with other people or do things together with people.
The physical and knowledge are the same as AA2 so I'm guessing the first is for training or physical activities, while the second is for studying in school.

In AA2 these skills affected your general popularity as well as the results of exams or club activities, so I'm guessing in SVS they will work the same just with two extra stats, meaning that you can be popular just by doing normie activities (生活) or having charisma (話術).

Yes, it works the same as AA2 so it's a simulator game where you can create your own scenearios for NTR. Search for AA2 and look how it works there.
Wish they added something like sexual prowess stat, meaning one of the chars is better at sex than others and could seduce other for dem NTR feeling

Reactions: AT83

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Wish they added something like sexual prowess stat, meaning one of the chars is better at sex than others and could seduce other for dem NTR feeling
On that note, it would also aid the NTR-lovers if we could set sexual preferences beyond orientation. Like height, weight, hair style/color, dick/breast/ass size, etc.

And the Wimp (Characters with this trait cannot say no to requests for sex from characters they find attractive.), Homewrecker (Characters with this trait gravitate towards trying to seduce characters already in a relationship.), and Cuckold (Characters with this trait can voyeur others having sex and also request that their SO have sex with someone else, occasionally letting the character with this trait watch them when they fuck.) traits from AAU.

Reactions: Shirafune

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

do you mean i have to make it myself or does it actually happen in-game?

yc4ever

Jan 10, 2020
in aa2 a dude with low chastity will ask random girls for seggs frequently, so just make the girl you wanna ntr low chastity too and they should get it on fairly easily

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
The game is a sandbox where characters do thing according to several factors such as popularity, traits, virtue, etc.
If you have a very popular guy with low virtue there are high chances he will manage to fuck most of the girls around, or you can even make it so you talk good about someone to a character and that increases the chances of them developing a relationship with that person.
And of course you can even change characters at any point so you can just manually develop their relationship by using him then switching back to your character.

Since it's a sandbox there are many possibilities to develop different scenarios. It's up to you how you want to do it.

Reactions: AT83

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
The game is a sandbox where characters do thing according to several factors such as popularity, traits, virtue, etc.
If you have a very popular guy with low virtue there are high chances he will manage to fuck most of the girls around, or you can even make it so you talk good about someone to a character and that increases the chances of them developing a relationship with that person.
And of course you can even change characters at any point so you can just manually develop their relationship by using him then switching back to your character.

Since it's a sandbox there are many possibilities to develop different scenarios. It's up to you how you want to do it.
ok, but will they react in dialogue?

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
ok, but will they react in dialogue?
We don't know exactly what will happen in SVS, but in AA2 characters can react differently depending of a few factors. If they see someone cheating; they can try to intervene and fight (and will become enemies with the people involved), get depressed, scheme to reduce a character popularity or even look for a moment to try to kill them (if evil trait). Now, if you are the one getting cucked, there's no reaction since your character doesn't do anything unless you move it, but you can do any of the actions above by your own (killing required I mod I think).
If you are looking for lines from the girl and bull or whatever, there aren't.

At this point just watch some AA2 gameplay or download it tbh. SVS will be most likely almost the same (or it could be better and have more lines for things like this, who knows).

Cyberstarman

Jan 2, 2022
This NTR talk is reminding me of a question I have. I wonder if this game will have some mechanics for allowing characters to be okay with poly/sharing/open/whatever relationships. Since proper threesomes are in (AA2 only had it in dialogue, and meeting the conditions for it were a pain in the ass), it would make sense.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
This NTR talk is reminding me of a question I have. I wonder if this game will have some mechanics for allowing characters to be okay with poly/sharing/open/whatever relationships. Since proper threesomes are in (AA2 only had it in dialogue, and meeting the conditions for it were a pain in the ass), it would make sense.
I hope so, in AA2 in the only way( or at least the less pain in the ass way) of having more than two people in a relationship was to give every character involve low virtue.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
Based on how SVS lets us transfer (Vanilla) character data over from Honeycome, I think it's safe to say that game is the "character creation demo" for this one.
Does honeycome work well as a character creation demo for this game? Because if so I might use it to start making my characters.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
So apart from the NTR stuff (which I'm not really interested in) the game still has the same release date, right? the 30th? meaning in 6 days? without any unforeseen surprises?

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
So apart from the NTR stuff (which I'm not really interested in) the game still has the same release date, right? the 30th? meaning in 6 days? without any unforeseen surprises?
Unless any surprises come within the next 6 days, than it should releases on the 30th.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes