Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
This NTR talk is reminding me of a question I have. I wonder if this game will have some mechanics for allowing characters to be okay with poly/sharing/open/whatever relationships. Since proper threesomes are in (AA2 only had it in dialogue, and meeting the conditions for it were a pain in the ass), it would make sense.
They have shown threesomes so they are for sure a thing. In AA2 low virtue helped to make it easier, but it was possible to get it with normal virtue too. With high virtue was virtually impossible.

Does honeycome work well as a character creation demo for this game? Because if so I might use it to start making my characters.
Yes.

So apart from the NTR stuff (which I'm not really interested in) the game still has the same release date, right? the 30th? meaning in 6 days? without any unforeseen surprises?
Yes. The master version has been confirmed so it will for sure release. Also keep in mind it's the 30th in japan, so for the west is actually the 29th.

Sep 21, 2021
They have shown threesomes so they are for sure a thing. In AA2 low virtue helped to make it easier, but it was possible to get it with normal virtue too. With high virtue was virtually impossible.
I really hope that this time threesomes won't be complete dogshit like in their latest entries. I'm not even asking for some Playhome-level of debauchery(although, that'd be definitely nice), but just not the couple of regurgitated poses we've seen hundreds of times.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Eh, ever since I was mostly disappointed with Honey Select 1 I can't get myself hyped up for anything Illusion does. Maybe one or two new poses compared to a previous game, same old lifeless husk of a man with a telescope dick, same limitations to girl customization, same mosaic pussy that has to be uncensor-modded but still won't have any open/close animation.

Shit I feel old

Reactions: AbyssNova

GreatKM

Aug 28, 2021
To avoid disapointment I'm expecting this game at release will be closer to AA1. If it's actually close to AA2 then nice, if it feels like AA3 then awesome.
Even if they are recycling a lot of stuff from previous games (including AA2), game development is never simple, I totally expect a bunch of compromises made and maybe some improvements with future updates.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
I really hope that this time threesomes won't be complete dogshit like in their latest entries. I'm not even asking for some Playhome-level of debauchery(although, that'd be definitely nice), but just not the couple of regurgitated poses we've seen hundreds of times.
They'll probably recycle those animations tbh... at least on launch. We don't know if they plan on adding more post-launch content aside from the 8 additional personalities. We'll just have to wait and see.

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
There are new animations already confirmed, including for threesomes, so I would expect the usual animations plus maybe around 10 new animations (that's what have been happening with previous titles). Then they will probably add more with DLC.

Reactions: AT83 and acezero99

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Well, I've seen some character mods for HoneyCome on the JP side that let people make outright 12-inch tall fairies. Presumably, such height-unlocking mods should also be possible for SVS.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
Well, I've seen some character mods for HoneyCome on the JP side that let people make outright 12-inch tall fairies. Presumably, such height-unlocking mods should also be possible for SVS.
I wonder just how badly a 12-inch tall character would mess up the game's animations.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hope this one gain enough popularity to attract modders like AA2 did, i'm sure that base game would be good in general, but it will be a bit too soft.
Modders can surely add more hardcore elements into the game, nothing wrong with lovey dovey vanilla stuff, but when it's the only type of play available, it's going to become boring quickly.
If this game is good enough and fetishes or scenes aren't forced upon the player (Which seems aren't going to be forced with the information provided), I might return to modding just like in the days of AA2 release when I was a modderator+modder on Hongfire, making guides for the Spanish community and help with the wiki (Maybe>maybe if I have time).

I really loved how AA2 was a very customizable game and didn't forced content toward players, everything was on hands of the player, either actions or configuration. I really want this game to be AA3, but for me the bare minimum would be at least being equal to AA2.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
If this game is good enough and fetishes or scenes aren't forced upon the player (Which seems aren't going to be forced with the information provided), I might return to modding just like in the days of AA2 release when I was a modderator+modder on Hongfire, making guides for the Spanish community and help with the wiki (Maybe>maybe if I have time).

I really loved how AA2 was a very customizable game and didn't forced content toward players, everything was on hands of the player, either actions or configuration. I really want this game to be AA3, but for me the bare minimum would be at least being equal to AA2.
even if it 'matches' aa2 wouldn't it surpass it? just the improved visuals and characters is a huge step up. aa and aa2's characters and models are super ancient at this point so if this game is on par but has much improved models id say its already more than met hype. there is only so much a modder can do in terms of graphics

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StarsGuy423.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
even if it 'matches' aa2 wouldn't it surpass it?
I literally didn't say that lmao.
I say that being equal to gameplay to AA2 would be the bare minimum to be satisfy, like, if 3D models and graphics are better and the gameplay is as good as AA2, it would make it worth it.

Because from IllGames (Aka Illusion) we can always expect graphics to be better and modders convert their games into good pseudo 3D software with character design, scene and animation creation, etc., but as games they have been short for years...
I really want them to do better tbh... not trying to mock them or something like that.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
even if it 'matches' aa2 wouldn't it surpass it? just the improved visuals and characters is a huge step up. aa and aa2's characters and models are super ancient at this point so if this game is on par but has much improved models id say its already more than met hype. there is only so much a modder can do in terms of graphics
While they may be dated, I prefer them over the models of Honey Select. I just don’t like the more “realistic” modes and would rather have the anime style more. I think AA2 Kanako is probably my favorite looking character from Illusion.

Reactions: -Agito-

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
All l care is a refinement of the masterpiece (AA2). Illusion hasn't made any game since AA2. All others are just tech demos and character creators. What can you do with just an creator? You can have all the sandbox in the world, but if the game doesn't have interactivity, player agency, depth, hidden depths, multi layers and rewards(like managing to have a relationship with your teacher while keeping her virgin and out of sight of any student).
But the cards are already in session, we will see the game in a week or 2. So all the talk is pointless.
What isn't pointless though is trying to take the good concepts of AA2(and any other game) and combine them to a new game.
Personally, l am tired of modern games. This game, AA3 is the last game for me. There aren't spectacular games being released. All the legendary ones are in 90s,PS2 era and before 2012 with exceptions for those outside of these eras. That includes "adult games". l can only count on one or two hands games that can be replayed and have depth in them,and you can learn new things each time. Even tiny ones and thankfully, aren't a grind or time consuming
At least l learnt this; from that specific unity game that has Yandere and AA2, l have learnt quite a lot. Now it only remains the personal invisible war to everyone, putting the knowledge to the test and action, and leaving the prison of inside.

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
While they may be dated, I prefer them over the models of Honey Select. I just don’t like the more “realistic” modes and would rather have the anime style more. I think AA2 Kanako is probably my favorite looking character from Illusion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AA2 was thought as a game rather than a character creation program, and yet, models were neat and very good looking for the time. As a personal opinion, although are dated, for me are also good looking still.

For Koikatsu and games after... I like the models and tools but their default characters are always kinda off, always fixeable with some customization tho, and improve by modders~

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcgan and -Agito-
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes