Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
"Dear Ill(usion)Games, please give us at least one femboy character with voicelines and sex scenes.
Sincerely, my gay ass."
What kind of femboy character do you want? Because Honey Come has the same had models for male and female characters in the editor (SVS having the same editor will be the same), only the default presets are different. So you can create a very feminine face on a male body or very masculine face on a female body no problem. Males have no voices in SVS sadly.

Alternatively you can create female character with body that is close to male (minimum breast size, less prominent waist, etc.) and toggle Futa option which will give character a dick. There is some unisex clothes to choose from. That's exactly what is shown on decagem's screenshot. In AA2 characters don't use any gender identifiers in dialogues, so if the same goes for SVS (it probably does) you won't notice any difference in dialogues if you use this method. Also females do have voises in this game, so your character will also have a voice (there are voices of different pitches and there also should be a pitch slider, so choosing something that you like shouldn't be a problem).

Last edited:

crowfield

Sep 10, 2019
FINALLY!

You gave us a translation!
I translated all of them the same day they were posted on the game site with google translate. It offers you plenty of methods to choose from. You can take a screenshot and past it in the translator, you can use your phone and use camera mode to translate a text on your monitor (fastest method), you can even draw japanese characters with your mouse in the translator it if you are a total maniac.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StarsGuy423.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Sooo. 3+ more hours to go~

Was Illusion among the victims of the recent game industry purge. Studios closing, developers getting fired, projects pretty much done being canceled?
I just happen to watch a youtube video that digged slightly and apparently Illusion is just a brand name. The owners are hiding behind a totally clean IT company facade. No one really knew what happened to Illusion and how Illgames got announced almost immediately, probably got a ton of attention from overseas and decided to nuke it.

Reactions: Rizuu

cammm

Mar 7, 2022
Looklike we can pre-load game on DLSITE on 29 Aug

not sure JP Timezone or my Timezone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and first thing that i will try is to add XUnity.AutoTranslator XD
do you live in UTC+7 ? if not then it's probably 10pm JST, which means it might be downloadable now

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
Keep us updated if you hear anything.
From what I've talked with a japanese user:

There's only three jobs: cafe, lifeguard beach and miko/priest.
The chara editor is practically the same as HC with just a few more options (not that many new options). Good part is that you can basically copy paste the mods from HC to SVS and they work out of the box, so expect the basic mods to appear pretty quickly.
There's three characters sets for each character: casual, job and swimsuit.

900.png
902.png

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023

The chara editor is practically the same as HC with just a few more options (not that many new options). Good part is that you can basically copy paste the mods from HC to SVS and they work out of the box, so expect the basic mods to appear pretty quickly.

View attachment 3979088
View attachment 3979089
Any chance you can get a screen shot of the "Other Settings" tab on from the second image?

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I translated all of them the same day they were posted on the game site with google translate. It offers you plenty of methods to choose from. You can take a screenshot and past it in the translator, you can use your phone and use camera mode to translate a text on your monitor (fastest method), you can even draw japanese characters with your mouse in the translator it if you are a total maniac.
What happen is that Illusion despite of being a company, it was actually a circle composed of three dev teams; The realistic style devs, the grape devs (If know what I mean) and the anime devs, that is why their games changed styles each "X" amount of games.

The first one to be executed were the grape devs, although they didn't had controversies since the early 2000s, their games sold less and less over time. When Room Girl, their last tittle was released, that was the last string because the realistic devs previous game was Honey Select 2, which sold well but not as well as the first game or Koikatsu which has been a massive success (Mostly due to the character editor), so, is not that the company go bankrupt, is that the circle got dissolve and the devs who wanted to stay working move to IllGames who are basically the anime devs; That is the reason why their first game is very similar to Honey Select.

However, there is more about the realistic devs, something that is more like a theory from me rather than something I know and is that they invest a lot of money on making games more realistic, there are blogs they posted during the 2010s were they show motion capture, 3D scanners, silicon body parts to recreate jiggling, a high quality audio studio, like, they seem to have equipment that seems expensive at the time and looking at their track record of once in a while a realistic game being successful, I don't think they got the investment back.

I guess is a mix of both things, but primary the three circles dividing due to a disparity of successful games.

Edit: Some of the devs + devs from other circles are working on a remake of VR Kanojo, they have created a fundraising page for it, the new company will be called Illumination. .
I know femboys can be created which I appreciate, but I want dude on dude action, destroy that bussy, preferible without mods~

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

View attachment 3979088
View attachment 3979089
did someone got their hands on the game?

deaknaew

Jul 22, 2021
do you live in UTC+7 ? if not then it's probably 10pm JST, which means it might be downloadable now
it's 12.00 for JST
already downloaded now installing

note on installation change your extracted folder name to any EN name
,otherwise intstallation will failed
PS. i used Locale Emulator to run installer

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes