Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

deaknaew

Jul 22, 2021
Looklike we can pre-load game on DLSITE on 29 Aug

not sure JP Timezone or my Timezone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and first thing that i will try is to add XUnity.AutoTranslator XD

Last edited:
Reactions: AT83

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
If this game is good enough and fetishes or scenes aren't forced upon the player (Which seems aren't going to be forced with the information provided), I might return to modding just like in the days of AA2 release when I was a modderator+modder on Hongfire, making guides for the Spanish community and help with the wiki (Maybe>maybe if I have time).

I really loved how AA2 was a very customizable game and didn't forced content toward players, everything was on hands of the player, either actions or configuration. I really want this game to be AA3, but for me the bare minimum would be at least being equal to AA2.
what fetishes and scenes were forced on the player?

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
Sorry if I didn't find it but, did we get any images of the school? (besides the classroom one)

Jac Rios (Studio 781)

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
ok but i still wonder what happened to cause the person to say that
Is just that working on a game that has content you don't like just for obligation is tiring, either as a modder or as a dev. AA2 was very modular and as a modder you didn't need to work with content you didn't like to make assets, that is why it was very popular among modders at the time~

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
Sorry if I didn't find it but, did we get any images of the school? (besides the classroom one)
There's only the classroom and the school exterior I'm afraid. The school is not the focus point like in AA2 so I'm guessing most of the maps is related to the city instead.
Also up until now they haven't shown that many locations so I suspect that the map will be way smaller than in AA2. In a way a pity but also understandable since the environments are now full 3D.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
There's only the classroom and the school exterior I'm afraid. The school is not the focus point like in AA2 so I'm guessing most of the maps is related to the city instead.
Also up until now they haven't shown that many locations so I suspect that the map will be way smaller than in AA2. In a way a pity but also understandable since the environments are now full 3D.
I guess it makes sense, after all it's not actually "Artificial Academy" itself :cry:

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
A smaller map than AA2? Well, disappointing, but I guess it makes sense. Too many characters, detailed 3D environments, etc. You'll need a NASA PC to run it without it exploding xD

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
While they may be dated, I prefer them over the models of Honey Select. I just don’t like the more “realistic” modes and would rather have the anime style more. I think AA2 Kanako is probably my favorite looking character from Illusion.
I agree, I personally just feel less creative when I make a character with their "realistic" models.

Reactions: AT83

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
A smaller map than AA2? Well, disappointing, but I guess it makes sense. Too many characters, detailed 3D environments, etc. You'll need a NASA PC to run it without it exploding xD
Pretty sure people said the game will only let you have 12 characters at a time which really isn't that much.

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
AA2 had 24 and a teacher right? So did they just remove the teacher spot?
The school is not the main point now so it looks like there won't be teachers unless it's one of the jobs. But the only jobs we know for sure that exist are waitress, miko and beach lifeguard. Hope there's more stuff including teacher.

Aug 19, 2024
Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes