Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Will this game get a proper thread any time soon? I am but a poor, stupid lewd-gamer that needs to be spoonfed the downloak links, translation files and available mods :giggle:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Will this game get a proper thread any time soon? I am but a poor, stupid lewd-gamer that needs to be spoonfed the downloak links, translation files and available mods :giggle:
Not touching this until there is a stable build and it is worth my time to upload. Other uploaders are welcome to do it if they desire but I haven't seen anyone other than me "care" yet.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Direct links to HF Patch is behind a paywall let alone a can't connect torrent with the magnet link provided on their post. Is there something I'm missing or an alternative?

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
you talked flirty with a girl and in the second time you already had her in doggystyle, no realism at all.
This. I was a little puzzled from time to time when people claimed that SVS was much faster and didn't have as much depth when I often did this to get into a girls pants within day 1 in AA2 (about 2-3 periods on average with some of the harder default girls who lean homo, high virtue). Like if you know how to play AA2, your gameplay in SVS won't be all that different. Everything that has happened in SVS has happened in AA2.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
"Character Add-on Pack" pre-order will begin on October 4th.

oct.png

Flight042

Mar 18, 2020
Nice, while I can't be super happy they're taking the KISS route of monetization it's nice to have more personalities.

As on off note for anyone with access to the FAQ tech wiki. If characters in game are not interacting with one another, getting sad randomly, and relationships are not progressing at all, and your actions have consistent negative results. Your pc could have its ram maxed out. Solution: check TM, restart the PC or clear the standby cache of ram.

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
then apply the hf patch 1.2 and it should work
How are you supposed to download this? Every time I try, the website stops the download and redirects me to a page telling me "this content is not available outside of Japan"..

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes