Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
  • This game is like AA2 except there's even less going on. The camera is more clunky for some reason. The orgasm bars take forever to fill. There's no real virginity stuff. They don't seem to ever refuse certain kinds of sex like anal or vaginal without a condom and there's no condoms from what I've noticed.
  • You can easily get it on without having to even try which is neat in comparison to KKSH where it was a mindless grind with topics till modders saved the day but that in turn makes it less rewarding you know less enjoyable.
  • Everyone is interrupting you non stop and if someone interrupts you or the person following you or someone shouts a command the follow is cancelled and you need to make them follow you again and hope you can find a quiet place to interact without more interruptions.
  • The male creation is a joke as per usual and without voices it makes them more soulless and pointless to even be in the game.
  • There's no point in 'jobs' they're just reskinned clubs with no interactions.
  • There's even less places to get it on than in AA2.
  • The default game just has no meat to it and I wasn't having fun at all. Maybe I'm too old for Illus-Illgames games. Or they just got lazier over the last 14/15 years. Whatever the case I just hope modders will salvage this.

Last edited:

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Feels pretty weird playing an AA2-mimicking game post KK-era. Although it's a pretty barebones one for now.
My game's animations are pretty choppy. Not sure why, but I am Alt-Tabbing quite a lot.

If you are on STN's SVS BR R1 (2024-09-10), do note that it includes updates stopping at 09-06 (1.0.2). The last update as of today is 09-27 (1.0.3).
If you want the latest Cheat Tools (with interruption clamping) without updating or changing repacks, they do work.
You'll want (Here the BepInEx6.IL2CPP ver) and for SVS.

If you are on a future version of STN'S SVS BR, it will most likely include these already.

Willian Lima

Apr 24, 2024
How do I use KK and SH cards in SVS? I try to use a convert folder, but it gives the conversion error, is there any way to use it? I think KK cards are prettier and would like to add them to my SVS, please someone help me with this...

Sep 3, 2019
Yep, one more week for the voice pack DLC, I hope it comes with more maps and interaction balance changes.
Also it seems like there wouldn't be Digital Craft for Samabake because characters and items from Samabake are already included in the Honey Come's Digital Craft.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018

I'm not going to get my hopes up for anything more than just new personalities.

Reactions: AT83

Yuiya

Nov 8, 2019
Did someone managed to load both games asset in the digicraft from HC? It should be possible from what i read from the last patch note but it couldnt make it work.

I use HC from STN and i have install SVS with HF patch. I managed to load those from HC or from SVS but never both at the same time. I tried to correct with a registry fixer but it doesnt seen to work.

Does anyone has a idea?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes