Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
guide how to capture a girl !! anyone? :KEK:
Interact.
They have their own personalities as well. If they have very high moral values you'll have to work hard interacting a lot and confessing to her before she will finally accept sex. Also they could be full lesbian as well.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Interact.
They have their own personalities as well. If they have very high moral values you'll have to work hard interacting a lot and confessing to her before she will finally accept sex. Also they could be full lesbian as well.
Not that hard for the ones who played AA2. There you really need to work hard.

Reactions: mepew

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Not that hard for the ones who played AA2. There you really need to work hard.
Lesbian teacher with higher morality and no "exploitable" trait. The ultimate challenge.
If i remember correctly even the personalities added to it. With the same settings a gyaru/bimbo personality was easier to conquer than a traditional girl/teacher's pet personality.

Yuiya

Nov 8, 2019
Did someone managed to load both games asset in the digicraft from HC? It should be possible from what i read from the last patch note but it couldnt make it work.

I use HC from STN and i have install SVS with HF patch. I managed to load those from HC or from SVS but never both at the same time. I tried to correct with a registry fixer but it doesnt seen to work.

Does anyone has a idea?
Never mind, installing the last HF patch solved the issues.

Jackinthebox912

Feb 24, 2018
Is there a way to apply uncensor mod only to female? or replace dick uncensor with monochrome, they deform during penetration and such

boneknock

Jul 20, 2024
just tried the game out, looks like the telescoping penis is back ... is there a fix for it?
nahhh it won't be any fix since there is no genital part was made from the start. if you remove mosaic there will be nothing there. uncensored mod only create what not in the game (genital). what you should aware with the fact that uncensored mod is hard mode that can cause some bugs in this game. so use it at your own risk.
*ps* no real genital part seem be an Illusion games politic from the start (and still continue to ILL games as well) by some reason. when another studio (which is smaller) such as Miconisomi always having genital part made proper in their games.

boneknock

Jul 20, 2024
How the hell we can conquer a lesbian teach as a guy??
i heard "black mail" with a "cheme" character can do it. however you also need some set up to create the condition to make character like this to be blackmailable. plus with current update (1.03) by some reason i no longer can stack up blackmail success chance. the highest i can get stuck at 40%.
*ps* personal items maybe effect something (bonus) in the game as well. but still unclear about what they can do.

kraivathin

Dec 10, 2019
Is it just me or after updated to 1.0.3 I can't middle-click to move/interact to selected character anymore ?
My version is vanilla (not STN) + HF Patch though, even in 1.0.2 this function still worked perfectly.

hotanime

Aug 15, 2019
I'm having T-Pose problem, random body parts going invisible and among other things in my game then eventually my game freeze. I own the official digital copy from Dlsite and I have no clue what going on. Screenshot 2024-10-06 004009.png

• Haha
Reactions: Eurobeat__

SleepingSeal

Jul 28, 2017
Hello quick question in the wiki of the game we can have Futa x Futa x Futa threesome it's true ? I have seen we can only have FFM or MFM

Clock Resonator

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone knows how to remove/lower the chance that an NPC will interrupt you while talking to another NPC?
AA2 had this feature as well but it was possible to remove it by changing the chance for interruption in the AI files. Not sure about this one though.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes