Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

efaads

Jul 5, 2018
What are your character details? Traits, virtue etc. List everything
These are all my characters that have participated in 3P:

Char 1 (One of the preset characters that I slightly edited)
Personality: Bewitching
Sexuality: Bisexual
Virtue: Ordinary
Sociability: Ordinary
Traits: Diligent, Serious

Char 2
Personality: Cool
Sociability: Highest
Traits: Chivalrous, Meddlesome

Char 3
Personality: Ordinary
Virtue: Lowest
Traits: Easygoing, Shy

Char 4
Personality: Ordinary
Sexuality: Homosexual
Virtue: High
Sociability: Low
Traits: Obedient, Masochist

Char 5 (preset male)
Personality: Agreeable
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Traits: Serious, Meddlesome

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I am trying to understand how this 3P works, it is the most bizarre game mechanic I have ever seen. Not even possible to initiate by conversing, have to go through loops and loops. If it had clear tooltips or an extra option in dialogue because other NPCs can invite you(don't know if the NPC must have evil trait) but you can't invite them yourself for 3P? Wasted potential
I have 2 futas(leans Homo) and 1 female(Bisexual), low virtue and high love. But the love can go from rank 2 to rank 1 easily because 25 is the rank 2 when having multiple lovers. H-comparability is "good" for everyone. Even in moments that everyone is rank 2 Love("my beloved") nothing happens
Considering how much trouble people are having getting this to work I wonder if arousal is a factor and if it's not working because the players arousal is also a factor. If that's the case the roadblock might be that the pc isn't aroused enough to get the option or enable it for the npcs to select and since you can't really check the pc's arousal there's really no easy way to force it to trigger.

UDoTT

Aug 30, 2023
Are you certainly sure that the characters involved are at the peak of relationship? Everyone needs to be at highest to each other (A-B, A-C, B-C). I was also struggling with that until I got advice that I should make sure the relationships are at highest.

Even if one of them is a bit lower, you won't be able to to join or accept 3p.

Always make sure to praise them once or twice each before you start. Once I did that, other one always interrupts me with the question if he can join us for 3p.

Last edited:

SleepingSeal

Jul 28, 2017
i have finally do the Futa x Futa x Futa threesome, for me everyone have high relationship and high compatibility and MC futa not be virgin

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Are you certainly sure that the characters involved are at the peak of relationship? Everyone needs to be at highest to each other (A-B, A-C, B-C). I was also struggling with that until I got advice that I should make sure the relationships are at highest.

Even if one of them is a bit lower, you won't be able to to join or accept 3p.

Always make sure to praise them once or twice each before you start. Once I did that, other one always interrupts me with the question if he can join us for 3p.
I said also that, I see that all 3 with each other, have "My beloved" which as the wiki states, is the highest possible love rank.
As for the arousal, I doubt it plays any part for PC. It wouldn't make sense as a game design concept since the game lacks crucial feedback on some or many parts of it.
I will try with my lewd futa,but given how many hours I tried to do this with only 3 characters in the world and in another save, where it is mostly the same but with many more characters, there is something that hasn't met yet to do 3P
Seems virtue may only affect if it is high or highest unless the "Wild" trait overrides their restriction in public intimacy (if the trait can do that)

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I thought of something! Maybe it has to do with the virginity? The 2 custom futa and the Yankee(default character) are all virgins(vaginal) and only did anal with everyone. Maybe the virginity keeps the 3P from happening?
If all conditions are met,by keeping the love rank 2 with all candidates, then this wall stop(virginity) might be the only reason you can't have 3P.
Can anyone confirm?

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
Any of y'all know if there is a mod that lets you add more traits to characters? I know you can add them through the cheat menu from the HF patch but those only stay until you save/load.

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
Illusion/IllGames Scene Character Extractor doesn't support it, so I opened the common.h file to add it.
What characters do I need to add here to make it work?”

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
I'm working on creating a town full of Monster Musume. If anyone is interested, I could share some of the ones I've around, like the angel twins. The game amazed me with how these two interact—they truly seem like real sisters.

Reactions: minanoh
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes