Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
If the modules from AA2 unlimited get ported over somehow to this game, it'll be all I could want and more. And maybe a bigger map cuz even with 12 people it is constantly crowded. We also definitely need some private rooms that aren't rabbit holes like the Infirmary was in AA2 and maybe gender specific ones like toilets and dressing rooms.
Gender specific in 2024? Hah! Keep dreaming.

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
Sorry for the weird question but is one important to me.
Some have a videos of the physic during the H?
The breast and ass have better physic during the H or are they just stiff?

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone know where the random "meme" sounds upon startup come from? I use the BetterRepack version and when i boot the game, i get meme sounds playing X)
It stops once the main menu is loaded. But sometimes it breaks the audio and i have to reboot the game..

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
Sorry for the weird question but is one important to me.
Some have a videos of the physic during the H?
The breast and ass have better physic during the H or are they just stiff?
Breast physics are similar to Honeycome.
Ass physics exist too, but it's hard to notice outside of the chara creator... wish they kinda had sliders for ass "weight" so it might be noticeable during H scenes

Reactions: Bababuz

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
How do you install it? I cant find the folder that the mod is supposed to be extracted into to
Copypasting instructions:

Installation: Put the .dll in BepInEx/plugins. run.

Usage:
Press 'comma' ( , ) to activate or deactivate POV
Press 'period' ( . ) to change the character's POV
Also comes with VR stuff.
This generally works better than the other POV mod.

Thanks to ekibun on the KK server and the chinese modders who made the first one.

Reactions: yiphopk and minanoh

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
they sure are resisting. but the powers that be are starting to make a beachhead in the Japanese entertainment industry...
if it penetrates (heh), I hope people don't go...... vitriolic just because you said "boy" to a male-looking human, heck nowadays people even went extra vitriolic because I said "human" when referring to a... well... human.

Sep 3, 2019
they sure are resisting. but the powers that be are starting to make a beachhead in the Japanese entertainment industry...
JP people are starting to resist, at least with the individual artists on twitter. Hentai games company, and H-games market also try to resist (by rejecting visa/mastercard payment method). The JP normal game corporate though, well, they're a lost cause... (looking at you sqeenix, capcom, etc...).

Reactions: TOP68OLD

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
I see a lot of cards for this game under Honey Come sites with their cards. How do I get them into HC cause they don't seem to work.
As far as I know, they won't. HC cards can be loaded into SVS (they're automatically converted), but the reverse isn't possible. Well unless there's a specific HC mod to convert SVS cards, which I doubt. HC seems kinda dead now.

Basically, same situation as Koikatsu/Sunshine. You can load/convert regular KK cards into KKS, but cards made in KKS can't be directly loaded in KK.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes