Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
Breast physics are similar to Honeycome.
Ass physics exist too, but it's hard to notice outside of the chara creator... wish they kinda had sliders for ass "weight" so it might be noticeable during H scenes
Oh thank you so much, i played only Koikatsu Sunshine so it will improved i will wait for the BetterRepack 2 for download and enjoy. Theses games are the best source for put your favorite character in a H game.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to get the HF Patch without using a torrent that doesn't work via the magnet link or paying for a direct link?

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Meh, JP still hasn't gone insane with gender things.
They are already adopting woke culture to better suit western market, money is always deciding factor.
Small, indie devs might still be free from that cancer, but even remotely big or well known company will use that body type 1/2 crap, or just cowardly avoid and gender mentions at all.

• Haha
Reactions: kysann

johnsmith117117

Jan 23, 2020
Hello all,

i downloaded the latest hf patch and now none of my girls will interact with each other, all they do is exercise at the shrine. i downloaded it specifically for the "block interactions" cheat bc them all interrupting me all the time drove me nuts. But it clearly states that having that on wont affect them talking to each other. any advice?

M3nd3zSama

Jun 28, 2023
Hello all,

i downloaded the latest hf patch and now none of my girls will interact with each other, all they do is exercise at the shrine. i downloaded it specifically for the "block interactions" cheat bc them all interrupting me all the time drove me nuts. But it clearly states that having that on wont affect them talking to each other. any advice?
Deactivate the "100% RNG success"

Reactions: johnsmith117117

ejack33

Apr 4, 2019
any advice on how to make a 2f1m happen?
All 3 are partners with each other, have had sex with each other (probably a lot), and horny. I've found it way more consistent to start it and then have them interrupt you rather than the other way around. Not sure how much virtue matters for public sex in this game but the lower the better probably.

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Japan has birth rate crisis, their government pushes more "start dating and have kids" agenda so they are currently not particularly interested in "i don't have a gender" one that is counterproductive.

Also, Japan was ahead of the curve on multiple of the "issues" (but actually handled that with taste), so the angle western "progressives" come at finds it hard to get a purchase - when in the west they think "we need more female protagonists" in Japan they long have been using ones like Major Kusanagi, Artoria, Lina Inverse and many more. They already have Visual Key culture for people who prefer to look/feel more androgynous or whatever floats their boat. So when idiots try to "raise awareness" this looks like bunch of nonsense to general population.

Corpos may try it for export, but I do not expect them to adopt western values for domestic market.

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
So now is it worth abandoning koikatsu for this?
My friend wait 6 months for that people made nice mods and maybe nice stuff.
If you are in Koikatsu try Koikatsu Sunshine it have better physic and the card can be transfer.
But Koikatsu or Koikatsu Sunshine -> Summer Vacation Scrambled card transfer don't work.

Sep 3, 2019
Corpos may try it for export, but I do not expect them to adopt western values for domestic market.
Most of JP multibillion yen corpo are already fallen. Sony is the king of DEI and catering heavily to mental illness, Nintendo is very close second. Those two are actively celebrate the mental illness month every year. Pokemon Company is full of DEI people (their recent mega-leak is also confirming this). Squeenix have "ethic" department, known client of SBI and already actively censoring their game themselves, no matter whether it is JP or EN version of the game.

Same with Capcom, Bandai Namco (except Tekken/Soul Calibur series to some extent) and Konami (newest is Silent Hill 2). All of them have been infiltrated by DEI propaganda. Squeenix and Bamco even bragging about their DEI support in their games.

Other smaller JP publisher play it safe when releasing their game to the west, some are tricked into using DEI infested localizer which butchered the translation of their games.

There is no hope with the corpo because they value money (and opportunity to make money, mostly in the western market) above all else.

The only hope for Japan is on the smaller publisher, independent artist, and, ironically, H-games publisher, to resist the DEI infestation in Japan. Also us (JP and rest of the world) as a customer. Boycotting DEI infested games is the only way to stop the DEI spread. Buy only from publisher who don't censor their games, knowingly recruit DEI people on their teams, or celebrating mental illness month. Sony already had taste of the boycott with the laughable concord flop, and Ubisoft with multiple DEI-infested failure of games, which made them in talks on acquisition/going private.

Sep 3, 2019
So now is it worth abandoning koikatsu for this?
Nobody is abandoning Koikatsu, this game is still very much "ALIVE". modders are still releasing mods update and contest still regularly announced in the discords. Samabake is a new game, have much prettier character customization, have huge nostalgia element for Illusion fans (and modders), and still actively updated by the devs with more contents incoming so of course modders are also working on this game.

So does this game has Timeline or is this the same situation as with HoneyCome?
What timeline? These two games are still supported by the devs. HoneyCome just get a huge update with its studio (Digital Craft), and Samabake will receive big content update in November.

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
What timeline? These two games are still supported by the devs. HoneyCome just get a huge update with its studio (Digital Craft), and Samabake will receive big content update in November.
Timeline (capitalized) is a mod for HoneySelect and Koikatsu line of games. You talked about mods but did you mod any of the games involved?

Sep 3, 2019
Timeline (capitalized) is a mod for HoneySelect and Koikatsu line of games.
Oh my bad, I don't know that.

You talked about mods but did you mod any of the games involved?
I played a lot of HS and HS2 (and very little Koikatsu lol), but mostly vanilla ones when it comes out years ago. Only recently got ScrewThisNoise compilation, so I don't know much about the mods.

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
Ah, understandable, but the problem with these games is the devs switched from Mono backend ( super easy to mod) to IL2CPP ( super difficult to mod) and nobody can quite make the mods yet, or ever, sadly. To see how bad it is, speaking of ScrewThisNoise, his current repack for Koikatsu is 70GB, and for HoneyCome, a game over a year old by now... 7GB, that's 10 times the difference, despite the latter being clearly visually superior. Tbh i don't understand what the devs are doing...

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes