Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

decagem

Oct 3, 2024
Anyone knows how to remove/lower the chance that an NPC will interrupt you while talking to another NPC?
AA2 had this feature as well but it was possible to remove it by changing the chance for interruption in the AI files. Not sure about this one though.
Make the characters in question become partners of each other.
To my experience, partners almost never interrupt each other. Maybe they're waiting for a 3P chance.

Nonsense200

Oct 5, 2020
Is anyone else having an issue with the original Mega link to download the game? Is there another link to download the full game?
yeah I'm having a real problem with the two files, I can't get them to extract correctly; keep getting a game folder that is missing many files.

1728231402382.png

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
Sorry guys, this may have been asked before, but it's difficult to search through a 122-page thread. Is it possible to enable the subtitles translated during the H-scenes in this game? Thanks!

PD. I got the answer in the page 115, lol, thanks anyway guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12

Reaper791

Feb 24, 2019
Sorry guys, this may have been asked before, but it's difficult to search through a 122-page thread. Is it possible to enable the subtitles translated during the H-scenes in this game? Thanks!

PD. I got the answer in the page 115, lol, thanks anyway guys.
HF Patch have subs for H scenes

Reactions: bjose

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I am trying to understand how this 3P works, it is the most bizarre game mechanic I have ever seen. Not even possible to initiate by conversing, have to go through loops and loops. If it had clear tooltips or an extra option in dialogue because other NPCs can invite you(don't know if the NPC must have evil trait) but you can't invite them yourself for 3P? Wasted potential
I have 2 futas(leans Homo) and 1 female(Bisexual), low virtue and high love. But the love can go from rank 2 to rank 1 easily because 25 is the rank 2 when having multiple lovers. H-comparability is "good" for everyone. Even in moments that everyone is rank 2 Love("my beloved") nothing happens

Reactions: SiTWulf

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
I am trying to understand how this 3P works, it is the most bizarre game mechanic I have ever seen. Not even possible to initiate by conversing, have to go through loops and loops. If it had clear tooltips or an extra option in dialogue because other NPCs can invite you(don't know if the NPC must have evil trait) but you can't invite them yourself for 3P? Wasted potential
I have 2 futas(leans Homo) and 1 female(Bisexual), low virtue and high love. But the love can go from rank 2 to rank 1 easily because 25 is the rank 2 when having multiple lovers. H-comparability is "good" for everyone. Even in moments that everyone is rank 2 Love("my beloved") nothing happens
idk about MMF but if it's FFM is easy to do it (bisexual it must)

efaads

Jul 5, 2018
I consistently get 3p between certain characters, (2 futas, 1 female or 1 male, 1 futa, 1 female), but even though they have good relationships and sexual compatibilities with others, they never initiate 3p outside if the existing groupings. I'm not entirely sure why. I wonder if personality traits affect compatibility here.

also if you're only using the cheat tool to affect relationship levels, i've found that to be very inconsistent.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I am not using any tools, just normal gameplay.
l have the relationships ready,sexual orientation is Leans Homo(since the group is all female). What else do l need? Carnivorous is also there along with Lewd trait. The girl just stands there masturbating. Maybe the lewd trait actually hurts? But no, I even changed character and had the 3rd girl not have lewd trait and she still masturbates or just watches. Whenever I interrupt them during H, the 3rd option doesn't appear for whatever reason.
It is, as if, some other variable is not met to activate 3P. l am sure Futa can do it.
If only l knew the deep details of how 3P is done. all of this information is just vague.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
l have the relationships ready,sexual orientation is Leans Homo(since the group is all female). What else do l need? Carnivorous is also there along with Lewd trait. The girl just stands there masturbating. Maybe the lewd trait actually hurts? But no, I even changed character and had the 3rd girl not have lewd trait and she still masturbates or just watches. Whenever I interrupt them during H, the 3rd option doesn't appear for whatever reason.
It is, as if, some other variable is not met to activate 3P. l am sure Futa can do it.
If only l knew the deep details of how 3P is done. all of this information is just vague.
Based devs preventing "futa" people from having fun :KEK:

Sep 3, 2019
What VR company is this?
Illumination. They're now crowdfounded their first games (VR Kanojo, same title with past Illusion game) and have achieved 6X more of their initial goals. Now eyeing 7.5X goal for a classic maid custom bonus.

homepage:
twitter:
youtube:

Reactions: xNezzen and AT83

efaads

Jul 5, 2018
Just for context, I actually don't have carnivorous or lewd on any of my characters that actively participate in 3p.
I agree it is very vague. Maybe one day, someone will datamine and find the exact criteria.

If it helps, i can share a save file with only my 2 futas and 1 female who consistently 3p

Last edited:
Reactions: randomname2243

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Just for context, I actually don't have carnivorous or lewd on any of my characters that actively participate in 3p.
I agree it is very vague. Maybe one day, someone will datamine and find the exact criteria.

If it helps, i can share a save file with only my 2 futas and 1 female who consistently 3p
What are your character details? Traits, virtue etc. List everything

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes