Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

ClimaxH

Jun 15, 2023
When I launch the game for the first time I see this error message:

View attachment 3980300

After clicking the checkbox things seem to work normally at first, but the main game can't be played and the character creator screen is stuck in an infinite loading loop. I've tried reinstalling a few times but nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas?

So if anyone got this network error massage, you can go to github:" " to download a HF patch and update the game, you will need the better repack you just download and the HF patch to update the game. After fininshed update the game, the network error massage should be gone.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, Unofficial Artifical Academy 3, I can't believe they finally listened to people who said that AA2 was the last Illusion game they enjoyed (Me), lol. Gunna wait for a more stable version and some DLC before checking it out, but I've heard decent things about it already.

Heard the amount of maps was greatly reduced, which sucks, but the rest seems like an upgrade or sidegrade.

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l have fallen behind. l have the Better repack English installed, but l am only waiting for the full English version where they are subtitles during intimate mode.
Is there any update on that?

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
l have fallen behind. l have the Better repack English installed, but l am only waiting for the full English version where they are subtitles during intimate mode.
Is there any update on that?
I'm kind of doing this too. Just waiting for stable versions before updating with repacks solely.

I'm having fun with the Character Maker while I'm waiting for the kinks in the main game to be ironed out. While it's limited compared to Koikatsu's, I'm surprised at what others have made with the resources we have. (Goblins, Mech/Magical Girls, and literal aircrafts) Also, I'm abusing the gradient patterns to give my clothes more depth.

Dc345

Formerly 'DemonCock345'
May 27, 2020
Im trying to install this pov mod from the discord. It says to install the files into the "game root" folder. Where is that at?

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Are there better translations than one that is included in BetterRepack?
I'm not picky, but it impossible to create a character you want with so many translation mistakes in creator.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
The HF patch offers like 16 GB of clothing and hair mods that says it can't be uninstalled. What does that mean exactly? I didn't go through with it since it was so much space and said that.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The HF patch offers like 16 GB of clothing and hair mods that says it can't be uninstalled. What does that mean exactly? I didn't go through with it since it was so much space and said that.
Is there even anywhere to look at what exactly that includes? I didn't install it for the same reason because I didn't want to have to reinstall the entire game if most of them turned out to look really shitty.

kraivathin

Dec 10, 2019
They're just clothes mods from Honey Come (and clipping as f at that). Hence, if you don't want it, just untick it.
Can't be uninstalled mean as it say, you installed it without backing up your vanilla game, deal with it.

Reactions: Oghenekaro

Redchip26

Mar 23, 2020
Can you edit character's appearance after you've started a game like in koikatsu? I can't find an option to do that

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Did that "bug" of missing code, after having first time anal has been fixed or didn't they put an update just yet?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes