Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
I'm not familiar with the modding scene, but can we expect things like AAUnlimited/modules for Scramble or is the game harder to mod this time around?
don't expect those kinds of mods anytime soon lol, maybe in 5 months or a year later if they have the willpower and interest to mod samabake

Reactions: N I G M O D E

N I G M O D E

Mar 2, 2019
I'm not familiar with the modding scene, but can we expect things like AAUnlimited/modules for Scramble or is the game harder to mod this time around?
If the whole AA2 Discord gets on it you can expect something like that to show up within a year. But as far as we've seen, support is still limited heavily by IL2CPP.

Sep 3, 2019
Just a fun little observation, I just reading the update on Stellar Blade 1.07. It seems that they implement a soft body simulation on the breast that makes it actually compressed and decompressed the shape of the breast in the realistic manner depends on the external object that touch the breast. So for example when Eve clutching her arms together, the breast actually compressed with her arm and not clipping through, and that makes her movement looks really sexy. Same with when she put her wrist on her breast, the breast compressed accordingly and not clipping through the wrist. Goddamn IMPRESSIVE!!

Yes we know there's already soft body simulation of breast on Illusion and Illgames games for a long time but not with this level of detail. If some of you remember, Illusion try to achieve this level of realism back in 2003 with Des Blood VR game, when they try to realistically compress and decompress breast shape according to the player's hand movement. The result, at that time, is VERY amazing, smooth, high-quality, realistic breast movement. Unfortunately it goes nowhere as it needs high computer resource (high amount of polygon, need 3-5 minutes to load the scene, and it's just a torso, not full body) at that time. They tried again with optimized codes in Oppai Slider, but the result isn't as good as Des Blood VR, because the amount of polygon on the breast is reduced. But it is fast and playable for average PC. After Oppai Slider, every Illusion games that included char customization now contain extensive breast customization, thanks to the revolutionary Oppai Slider sims and modification.

Now with the abundance of processing power of GPU, Illgames should try to revolutionize their soft body simulation again. They already achieved high degree of breast customization, but still sorely lacking on the simulation side. Breast is still heavily clipping, and it's still behaved incorrectly with the type of cloth it wears. Illgames try to mitigate this by giving player freedom to re-shape breast depends on the cloth. But still the best result can only be gained by completely re-engineered their breast soft body simulation. I hope the breakthrough achieved by Stellar Blade team inspired Illgames team to do the same. One can only hope and pray.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Just a fun little observation, I just reading the update on Stellar Blade 1.07. It seems that they implement a soft body simulation on the breast that makes it actually compressed and decompressed the shape of the breast in the realistic manner depends on the external object that touch the breast. So for example when Eve clutching her arms together, the breast actually compressed with her arm and not clipping through, and that makes her movement looks really sexy. Same with when she put her wrist on her breast, the breast compressed accordingly and not clipping through the wrist. Goddamn IMPRESSIVE!!
makes me wish i had my ps5 so i could update to this and turn it off.
so far it's been disc... no updates... to 1.07

Last edited:

JimNeuter

Aug 12, 2019
I try but mine with same version number not has that option. is there anything to setup to make it show?
For some reason i have the same options as you, no "Block interrupts" or "Unlimited time limit for current period" to be seen.

I have installed HF patch and RuntimeUnityEditor v5.5.1 and it still doesn't show up. Even tried reinstalling the STN repack and HF patch again. I might just wait for a later release.

Edit: Updating to the new patch magically fixed my issues with cheat tools. If you have the same issue as me, try updating the game with the 1.0.3 update linked by kazetsura at the bottom of this page (post #2,340 ) and getting the new HF patch 1.2 .

Last edited:
Reactions: M3nd3zSama

stachelzelle

Jul 8, 2017
there's a hf patch 1.2 available ( ) but it doesn't work. crashes the game instantly on startup ... anyone has a linkt to the old 1.1 patch (magnet)? deleted it too soon ... o_O

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
there's a hf patch 1.2 available ( ) but it doesn't work. crashes the game instantly on startup ... anyone has a linkt to the old 1.1 patch (magnet)? deleted it too soon ... o_O
did you update your game to 1.0.3 before applying the new version of hf patch?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes