Aug 5, 2018
Download 0.22.0 - dev version

PC - Win & Linux :
|
Mac : |
Android : |

perles75

May 16, 2020
well, considering that the public version is 0.19 and that the Patreon password is displayed in the first page, it's not that difficult to understand why he's upset.
:BootyTime:

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
well, considering that the public version is 0.19 and that the Patreon password is displayed in the first page, it's not that difficult to understand why he's upset.
:BootyTime:
Well, have you seen what kind of website are we on right now ? :HideThePain:
Also, don't shoot the messenger but the lad or lass that leaked the password and update to us.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Well, have you seen what kind of website are we on right now ? :HideThePain:
Also, don't shoot the messenger but the lad or lass that leaked the password and update to us.
Even so: usually the version posted on the website is the latest public version and not the one which is supposed to be still exclusive for Patreons. Passwords are usually requested within the thread and not displayed on the front page. It's not mandatory I believe, but out of courtesy to the devs and those who support it.
Also, not shooting anybody, just stating why the developed probably complained.

Reactions: swampthing

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Even so: usually the version posted on the website is the latest public version and not the one which is supposed to be still exclusive for Patreons. Passwords are usually requested within the thread and not displayed on the front page. It's not mandatory I believe, but out of courtesy to the devs and those who support it.
Also, not shooting anybody, just stating why the developed probably complained.
You are not getting the point. That's your "usually", not the real "usually". F95 is site where people share leaked / pirated stuff, not a "free advertisement" site. If only the public version, why even bother to get it here? That's wasted file hosts space.:ROFLMAO:
Not to mention the Uploader was suggesting the dev to discuss a common ground that works for both, instead of just throwing tantrum, as it achieves nothing, or worse.
-----
Annnnd I just realised the V0.22 was already leaked before X'Mas. Now I'm totally lost :unsure:

Last edited:

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
And in any case, at this level of development the project rather than the 5 euro of someone who wants Jack Off, the game needs visibility and people who believe in, and want to support The game for a long time.
Antagonizing this forum, (which is obviously piracy-focused, but also a huge pool of potential Patreons) with kid-worthy whining isn't a brilliant idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiberyPrime

perles75

May 16, 2020
And in any case, at this level of development the project rather than the 5 euro of someone who wants Jack Off, the game needs visibility and people who believe in, and want to support The game for a long time.
Antagonizing this forum, (which is obviously piracy-focused, but also a huge pool of potential Patreons) with kid-worthy whining isn't a brilliant idea.
if you glance at this thread, you can see that the author has always been active and willing to engage the community here; that's hardly an antagonistic stance. If he got upset in this case, maybe consider why he really didn't like something instead of just saying he's whining?

(personally, I was more irked by the condescending tone of the moderator than by the actual fact, but that's just me. I just suggested empathy towards the dev for his complaint, as nobody likes losing control of the distribution of your product ‍♀)

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Even if I totally agree with you, it's not that easy as it looks
I think it's a delicate balance. Developers -usually a one-person show unless the project really picks up- know that they need to tolerate, when not collaborate, with sites such as this one, as it's the way to expand awareness about their game and thus potential supporters. They also know it's a long-term thing and you can't get a decent fanbase in one or two months. The majority of them participates actively here, in fact.
On the other hand, you also want to keep something exclusive so that people that support you have the feeling they have something 'more' than the public, be it the possibility to affect decisions on the game, additional content, early access to new builds, etc.
It's not easy to strike the golden middle.

Reactions: Gaelndor

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So the game developer cant settle things with this site, and went with a rage quit by deleting his account?
Kinda weird, like if he can't stand piracy, why even published his game on this site in the first place.
Parting ways can be expected, but this is kinda unnecessary.

Well, things could've been handled differently. But none the less, wish him good luck on developing a solid game.

perles75

May 16, 2020
So the game developer cant settle things with this site, and went with a rage quit by deleting his account?
Kinda weird, like if he can't stand piracy, why even published his game on this site in the first place.
Parting ways can be expected, but this is kinda unnecessary.

Well, things could've been handled differently. But none the less, wish him good luck on developing a solid game.
why must it be a rage quit? He can have simply decided that he was disappointed and left, it's understandable. He might have assumed that (like in several other cases here) only the public version is uploaded, then he realised that it actually depends on who supplies the game files, didn't agree and left the site.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
why must it be a rage quit? He can have simply decided that he was disappointed and left, it's understandable. He might have assumed that (like in several other cases here) only the public version is uploaded, then he realised that it actually depends on who supplies the game files, didn't agree and left the site.
Because he threw a tantrum before? Then took a extra step to delete his account?
No matter what the fact really is, it appears in this way.
And why is "a rage quite" not " understandable", we are pirating afterall :D
There's so many scenarios. But it really doesn't matter.

Although tbh, this game is not super popular, I don't think the "Patreon Leaking" will happen in a regular basis. Unless he makes the Exclusive period super long.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes