VN Ren'Py Summer Vacation [v0.8.3] [ErwinVN]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I am kind of sad with how this game turned from being really hot to not even including any spicy content in most updates. The author should tell the story the author wants to tell, but I kind of tapped out on following this one with much interest awhile ago. I think the popularity of a different gay VN might have influenced the way this one is being written a little too much
Not sure where you get this impression. This game is always super slow paced without many hot actions.
At first people defending it "It's slow burn to tell a great story!" But it turns out to be just realy nothing going on - no burns, nor great stories.

I was interested at first cuz the 3D renders are good, and it has more than just twinks not like most on the market,
But tapped out as soon as I realised it's all tease no sleaze.
Heck even the dev's Bonus Arts are kinda boring.
Just coping that it might go somewhere at the End...if it ever reaches an End.

Jul 31, 2021
Is there anything new in the new update?
to sum it up Its about Peter spiraling due to him kissing you at the party and the game either makes you feel its your fault (its not) or the MC feels bad that he didn't do enough and that its also his fault(its not). But overall nothing major or worth the time it took

Jul 31, 2021
Not sure where you get this impression. This game is always super slow paced without many hot actions.
At first people defending it "It's slow burn to tell a great story!" But it turns out to be just realy nothing going on - no burns, nor great stories.

I was interested at first cuz the 3D renders are good, and it has more than just twinks not like most on the market,
But tapped out as soon as I realised it's all tease no sleaze.
Heck even the dev's Bonus Arts are kinda boring.
Just coping that it might go somewhere at the End...if it ever reaches an End.
Yea as a Patreon supporter the bonus kinda suck....

Reactions: Kart123
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes