Nogbad

Jun 16, 2020
From about five minutes in I get the word 'Outside' at the top of every single screen. Anyone else? What have I done to get this?

Nogbad

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
can't wait for the swm2 i really hope to meet Mia again :panybody know when the new version will be out,if there is some date release i mean?

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I saw that this was a Side Quest option in the files. However I can't find an option to view it in the in-game menu? Anyone know how to view this scene?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I saw that this was a Side Quest option in the files. However I can't find an option to view it in the in-game menu? Anyone know how to view this scene?
Yea, that was a side quest in the original RPGM version. Seems like the assets are in the game, but they haven't opened up the side quest in the Renpy version for whatever reason.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's from rpgm when mia is doing delivery in behalf of emma.

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
Ohh man! I`m so disappointed!:cry: It was one of my fav games up until the chapter where you fuck Mia in the ass... I didn`t play after that and just downloaded today! If I can give negative review I would! I`m so mad and disappointed at the same time. It`s like other person is writing and directing this game... Just terrible. Seriously, from that point, its so frustrating, boring and stupid... Damn, so sad, but I didn`t want to give 1 star review, because up to that point it was in my top 10!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ending / End : (Put this here for people who search)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah...this kind of thing is done in literature all the time. Hell, look at the Sopranos ending. Or the ending to the Dark Matter TV series. Or the ending to Killjoys season 3. Or the final Barsoom story, where John Carter ends up on Jupiter. Then the author died, 7 years later, never having written the intended sequels.

Hey, this new thing is a thing. Boom, we're done! A fine o_O literary tradition.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
This criticism is meant constructively, the "roles" assignment at the start of the game are confusing.
"Mia your.." add some context by just (gf, roommate, sister whatever) same with the other characters. So in this case i filled in roommate. To be followed by "and a married couple". Next up you get a picture of a redhead with the text underneath it "your and mia's ..." This game gets a good rating, the start of a game has to be good. Like the expression goes "first impressions are lasting impressions" the first one in this case is pretty bad. It's way better done in echoes of lust I just found out.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This criticism is meant constructively, the "roles" assignment at the start of the game are confusing.
"Mia your.." add some context by just (gf, roommate, sister whatever) same with the other characters. So in this case i filled in roommate. To be followed by "and a married couple". Next up you get a picture of a redhead with the text underneath it "your and mia's ..." This game gets a good rating, the start of a game has to be good. Like the expression goes "first impressions are lasting impressions" the first one in this case is pretty bad.
So, how do you suggest they let people play with Mia as the sister, and the "married couple" as their parents, without running afoul of the Patreon Police?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, how do you suggest they let people play with Mia as the sister, and the "married couple" as their parents, without running afoul of the Patreon Police?
yea lvm/swm already got 1+ warning about incest so no other choice than do what some do, incestious version at subscribestar and non-incest at patreon.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes