Dec 9, 2017
I suggest you put the mod name in either the script names or the folder the scripts are in. Best to be explicit. A name like "act1.rpy" is pretty generic. You can't tell by looking at the name if it's from the game or the mod.
Thanks for your tips! I'll be sure to do that next upload :D

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
The visuals are pretty good and the animation is great, but the dialog and story are kinda shit. Why do most of these games have MC's that are so scummy. I get it, there is fantasy involved but does it really need to be so misogynistic. Can't the women just enjoy sex without being denigrated into whores and being abused. The scene with the "doctor" was terrible and unnecessary. Rape wasn't a tag, but sex when sleeping is and is blackmail for anal sex really necessary? She seems willing enough for everything else and open to having sex often, but you have to have anal sex and it needs to be forced on her (again rape). You can't come up with a way to convince her? I want anal sex...no...why?...because I don't want to...why...I don't want to...why?...I said no...too bad, I'm going to do it and destroy her ass. Such a caring, considerate person. lol Pretty juvenile dialog. He's an adult, take no for an answer don't rape her. Domination isn't one of the tags either.

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
will there be a second part of this game?because the story didn't even felt like it finished..i would definitely want to see a different ending

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes